Morrissey/nosebleeds cd

• Thread starter Mr.Improper...the artist formerly known as Mr.prop
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper...the artist formerly known as Mr.prop

If you take your dumb ass to amoeba record son sunset,they have some sort of 80's punk box set there with the nosebleeds(morrisseys old group) on it. I think it's just one or two songs,but nonetheless,it's worth something. I think the whole set is something like 40.00 bucks. its got tons of old punk stuff on it...Check it out when you go there next time. Also,you'll notice that they really jack the prices up on most of his singles....Ive seen some there as high as 8 bucks...thats a little too much regardless of how tough they are to get.

That's funny that his old group holds the moniker for what I'm going to give you first when I see you...nosebleeds. I'm gonna knock the shit outta that big ass Greek nose of yours, then I'll proceed to skull f*** you. See you soon homosaurus!

OH I can hardly wait...Ill then have to issue you a beating,do the dance of the albinos on your carcass,and top it all off with a heaping hot bowl of wonder soup. C'mon,say it with me.......Yo-shi-noy-a.......

Re: Know whats even funnier?????

Im going to amoeba on saturday night with your mom. We're going to a movie first,then Ill trow some food down her troat,then to amoeba,then off to her streetcorner. I might make enough to buy myself a new watch.

You don't need a new watch because I can give you the time anytime you want. And in exactly 24 hours guess what time it will be? Time for you to get your ass penetrated by my size 12 urrrrr force ones. See you soon steaming turd!!! Suck a dick you unoriginal shizophrenic piece of shit!

This dribble is getting boring...Im still here...waiting with anticipation to bash your f***ing skull in........ Step up...or step off...

Back
Top Bottom