Hey Proper. How much did you make turnin' tricks at the KROQ show?

Tons...what was I wearing if you saw me???

First off f***face,I doubt you "saw me",I was chillin near the front of the stage with my women. Second off,I made enough to take a vacation to england and back....... Thats all I need.... Duran duran were great,the furs rocked...... echo was good...... the femmes rocked...bow wow wow were shit shit shit..... the cure were good,but played far too long...... I rule the planet...is there anything else you need to remember????

> Tons...what was I wearing if you saw me???
Thats easy. Just look for the best dressed and best looking guy and you know that's Proper.

Glad you did well at the event!

I didnt notice what you were wearing as I only saw the top of your head as you were suckin' on me willie!

Re: Glad you did well at the event!

Thats about as funny as seeing you jack off those baboons at the LA zoo with peter. Once again(for those of you in the cheap seats),I dont blow,f*** or bang guys....I leave that up to you ass face. good try,but your jokes are getting stale and rather dull. I wouldnt bang women if i banged men right???? Id expect you to know the difference,but I guess i took your intelligence(or lack there of) for granted???? silly me. Wont happen again.

Re: I think you really like me????

I think you have some sort of fetish for me huh??? You want to be with me so bad,but i dont f*** men and i dont f*** losers. You're jealous of the fact that i am the PIMP of the f***in nation...and you...you are a little dickless troll who bores the hell out of me and doesnt get the f***in hint that i couldnt possibly bang guys if I bang women and sell them for dough. Nice try anus.

Back
Top Bottom