2012 tour merchandise

matt

Don't Rake Up My Mistakes
What (If any) T-Shirts and other merchandise is available on the current dates?

My lad's club t shirt has certainly seen better days!

2012 Tour T-Shirts

I was gutted last night in Edinburgh that the last 2012 tour t-shirt of Morrissey (with oranges) was sold to the person in front of me. Can anyone point me in the direction of a web site where I can purchase?

Many thanks in advance.

Re: 2012 Tour T-Shirts

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but on a slightly related note: I am looking for photos of all of the tour merch. I've seen a few pics of individual items, but can someone please post a good-sized photo of all of the merch that's available? Or a shot of the merch table please?
Thanks (in advance)

@RobLand,
Here's a shot of the merch table when Morrissey played RaboBank Arena on May 25th, 2012.
Not the best shot(especially with people blocking) but you can see the majority of items for sale.
I believe the only things that are being blocked are the Morrissey pillowcases and his "LEGEND" t-shirt.

352p0k9.jpg

I was gutted last night in Edinburgh that the last 2012 tour t-shirt of Morrissey (with oranges) was sold to the person in front of me. Can anyone point me in the direction of a web site where I can purchase?

Many thanks in advance.

Morrissey is unsigned, unfortunately tour merchandise isn't available online so far.

Many thanks in advance.

If you can wait till Oct, I'd be more than happy to buy one for you and send her yer way.

At Manchester there were red mugs with the 'England is mine...' lyric on them. My new favourite mug :)

Not sure if these would have gone down well in Scotland for the Edinburgh gig...

Dave

I got those boxing gloves for the car, get rid of the fluffy dice now.

Here's a shot of the merch table when Morrissey played RaboBank Arena on May 25th, 2012.
Not the best shot(especially with people blocking) but you can see the majority of items for sale.
I believe the only things that are being blocked are the Morrissey pillowcases and his "LEGEND" t-shirt.

Thank you!

Merch

Does anyone have photos of the merch or know what's available this time around? I'm heading to Minneapolis in a few weeks to see him & just wondering what to expect.

Back
Top Bottom