2011 UK tour ad

Who else but he would choose this image to promote the tour? :D

2011_uk_tour_ad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate that image and I'm shocked by it. It humiliates an animal who - if the picture's real - must have been afraid.
It's a picture that communicates nothing except that animals are ours to mock and manipulate however we like.

Have you ever had a cat?
When you have kitties, you know that some of them like to crawl on your head...I've had cats climb my jeans to crawl all over me, and they DO stand on your head!! Of their own accord!
Scared?!?!? You are aware cats climb taller things than Morrissey?
Perhaps the cat was taking the piss out of Moz, I guess it depends on your unique point of view. If you really knew felines, you'd know you can't exactly FORCE them to do your bidding without some pretty sharp consequences...
These sort of comments turn my stomach.
Let's all over-react, shall we?
probably why you posted anonymously

Amazing how many people here have a cat. And it never crosses your mind that there may be something wrong with "owning" an animal as a pet? There is so much wrong involved with this whole pet industry.

MY cats have all been strays that came to live at my place because they must've wanted to. Cats can sense things about us that we can't sense about each other...I am willing to bet you don't have this attraction to animals or humans, I bet you have a problem with EVERYTHING!!
So, people can't have animals in their environments now?
And I suppose you're saying the only way humans can take up with cats is if we move to theirs, instead of the other way around. I'm sure this will be real popular with the "people-hating" cats in the cat neighbourhoods, but, at least you can't be held accountable for your outlandish people owning policies for cats. Posting anonymously like this.
I can't believe I have wasted my time on this, but it obviously winds me up.
I know how to fix the problem, we can all commit mass suicide to truly free all animals.
how tediously exhausting....

I stopped reading after the first two likes. Arsehole. Die.

I stopped reading after the first two likes. Arsehole. Die.
hahah, oh, yeah, i'm the arsehole, here...
hilarious, but it will please you to know i am finished with this.
ridiculousness abounds.

hahah, oh, yeah, i'm the arsehole, here...
hilarious, but it will please you to know i am finished with this.
ridiculousness abounds.

Indeed, because what kind of sicko reacts the way you did to somebody else who voices concerns about the wellbeing of other beings? Your communication style could not be any poorer than it is.

That looks like a satirical reply to something that was a bit on the preposterous side to start with.
To be fair.
Ever read A Modest Proposal?

That looks like a satirical reply to something that was a bit on the preposterous side to start with.
To be fair.
Ever read A Modest Proposal?

The more brain dead Morrissey fans die the sooner the better, because this will make the world a much better place for a lot of others.

Have you ever had a cat?
When you have kitties, you know that some of them like to crawl on your head...I've had cats climb my jeans to crawl all over me, and they DO stand on your head!! Of their own accord!Scared?!?!? You are aware cats climb taller things than Morrissey?
Perhaps the cat was taking the piss out of Moz, I guess it depends on your unique point of view. If you really knew felines, you'd know you can't exactly FORCE them to do your bidding without some pretty sharp consequences...
These sort of comments turn my stomach.
Let's all over-react, shall we?
probably why you posted anonymously

do they hell

I hate that image and I'm shocked by it. It humiliates an animal who - if the picture's real - must have been afraid.
It's a picture that communicates nothing except that animals are ours to mock and manipulate however we like.

You f***ing Twat why is the world full of f***ing idiots like you with stupid comments about a f***ing stupid Cat!!!!!!!!!

I am the cat in the picture and I loved the photo shoot

I only read first page of posts after looking at tour dates for someone else , not really a fan but i like the chap , as for the cat , i cant beleive people are making a big deal about it and to be disgusted by it is way over the top , its obvious by the cat having three legs and his on his head as some meaning to it , if any one can enlighted me i would interested , like someone said the cats probably not even on his head , without a little controversy or mystery were would art be , lighten up some of you !

If...and it's a big if...Morrissey managed to get a cat to stand on his head it's because the cat WANTED to. On the other hand they could have used Photoshop (I know...shock, horror, etc. Morrissey fakes photo scandal. Alert the tabloids immediately!)

If...and it's a big if...Morrissey managed to get a cat to stand on his head it's because the cat WANTED to. On the other hand they could have used Photoshop (I know...shock, horror, etc. Morrissey fakes photo scandal. Alert the tabloids immediately!)

Oh and I do "have" cats and I do hope the person who said they deserved everything that's coming to them "because they're carnivores" was being sarky. Or merely a moron. Who knows on this site?
The cats don't stand on my head...however they may stomp all over me while I'm asleep but it's just their way of getting back at me for daring to take them from their rightful place in the wild and compelling them to live a life of domesticity.

You idiot. Morrissey is the biggest animal right buff in the world

It is photo shop you dickhead

That is ridiculous. Morrissey loves animals and would never allow an animal to be frightened for the sake of having a picture taken with him. You are clearly not a Morrissey fan as you have no understanding of his humour.

Aye, right. Do you have a cat? You make animal rights ludicrous by making this sort of remark. Get a grip and concentrate on actual cruelty

Aye, right. You make animal rights ludicrous by making this sort of remark. Get a grip and concentrate on actual cruelty

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom