THE PEEL SESSIONS

M

miss vampire

lately i've been looking for this CD(THE PEEL SESSIONS) but cannot find it
Once i saw it long time ago when a brand new Boarders opened
(book store/music store/coffe place) they had all THE SMITHS stuff in stock but i couldn't afford it back then and now I can't seem to find
it does anybody know if it's out of print or something?

-to die by your said well the pleasure the privilage is mine
my love
MORRISSEY TILL DEATH

> MORRISSEY TILL DEATH

I LOVE MORRISSEY! I LOVE HIM! I LOVE HIM! I LOVE HIM! (I just wanted to say that)

trial.jpg

Re: Peel Sessions

Aren't all those tracks on the 'Hatful of Hollow' compilation - Reel Around the Fountain, These Things Take Time etc & etc?

I can't think why you'd want the Peel Sessions CD

Buy both and feel deceived.

Don't you think that the David 'Kid' Jensen session which includes 'Girl Afraid' was better than the Peel?

Buy both and feel deceived.

The Peel Sessions can almost certainly be bought online at UBL or CDNow or whatever.

How Soon is now peel session???

The Smiths did four Peel sessions, and only the first two appear on Hatful of Hollow ( minus Miserable Lie from the first session ): the other two included "William it was really nothing","Nowhere Fast","Rusholme Ruffians","How Soon is Now"; and "Is it really so strange","London",Half a person" and "Sweet and Tender Hooligan". All of these extra ones can be downloaded from http://barbaria.xlrn.ucsb.edu/mp3/ "Sweet and Tender Hooliga" and "Is it really so strange" are on Louder than Bombs - the question therefore is - Where is the "How Soon is Now?" Peel Session?

> Re: Peel Sessions

> Aren't all those tracks on the 'Hatful of Hollow' compilation -
> Reel Around the Fountain, These Things Take Time etc & etc?

> I can't think why you'd want the Peel Sessions CD

> Buy both and feel deceived.

> Don't you think that the David 'Kid' Jensen session which
> includes 'Girl Afraid' was better than the Peel?

> Buy both and feel deceived.

BrandtEastEndJack.jpg

Back
Top Bottom