Anyone here like Patrick Wolf?

C

chill

This nice English boy online directed me to a website where you can download one of his songs called "Bloodbeat." I really really like it. I may have to get his album.

Here's the site in case anyone cares: http://rickyhaley.com/liarsclub/indexframeset.htm

are you the girl everyone says is the biggest british poser ever?

oh excuse me, should i have said poseur instead of poser?

Aren't you the girl who can't spell "f***ing"?

Now like a good British poseur, I'm going to tell you to piss off. So piss off.

Mindy/chill, You are the woman who can't stand the thought of it...

First of all, I'm not a girl, not yet a woman. Thank you. Second, when did I ever say that...

I couldn't stand the thought of f***ing? Please stop pulling things out of your ass. Or arse rather, if I'm going to be a British poseur.

Re: First of all, I'm not a girl, not yet a woman. Thank you. Second, when did I ever say that...

What's wrong with being a British poseur? Ever dyed your hair? Know what I mean? Chill, you go girl!

Chilly Mindy,I would be happy to help you into womanhood.

My place or yours?

In defense of Mr. anonnymouse, You do seem a bit put off by items and issues and realities of human sexuality.

Re: First of all, I'm not a girl, not yet a woman. Thank you. Second, when did I ever say that...

I'm afraid the person (and yes, I use the term loosely) was referring to my old habit of using British spellings and phrases. Some people might think this is posing, but it's actually just a habit I picked up due to having had a lot of friends from Britain. I stopped because trolls on this board responded to almost all of my posts with references to my poserdom. It was easier to just wean myself off it and thus do my part to unclog the board, at least a little. Anyway, thanks.

You do seem a might uptight where the 'ol "slap and tickle" are concerned...

This means nothing to me coming from someone I don't even know.

I suggest you go back over all your previous posts!

I don't have to be drinkin' buddies with you to figure this out. It's pretty obvious you have an issue or 2.

Re: I suggest you go back over all your previous posts!

Apparently being a virgin at age 20 means I have issues. Some people might say merely that I have self-restraint. Or, if they were mean, that I haven't had many opportunities. I wouldn't argue with either. However, I don't have issues with my sexuality. To tell me to go over my previous posts (which number in the thousands) as if that somehow holds the key to proving that I have issues, is to deny the existence of something called PROGRESSION. People change. Morrissey is proof enough of that.

And can anyone truly know someone over the internet? I happen to think that it's damn near impossible.