Melissa has left for good.

S

Sparks86

Today in chat, Melissa told me, that she was never coming back. Publicly, she declared "goodbye forever." She said that she had betray someone there who had always been gentle & kind to her, that she was paranoid & rude to this person, even when he/she was always true to her. She said she cut him/her deep and lost it for no reason, despite the fact that this person defended her zealously to all those repressed f***s who come in there saying they have f***ed her, etc. Out of sheer self-loathing, she told me she can never show her face in our sacred chatroom again.

I am sorry to see a friend go. We go back a ways. But she said you can't go around being nice and then stabbing people in the back. At least she is honest.

You could always apologize, Mel.

Dear Melissa:

This is really immature & stupid. We are friends. For you to leave for good is, IMHO, a poor choice. I felt hurt today because you questioned my loyalty to you. Yes, I come in with a new user name everytime, because when I tried to register one I got an AOL "formkeys" error. Ask David Tseng if you don't believe me. I have always been true to you. I have never said one bad thing to a soul about you. I have never even talked about you to any human being on the face of the earth, in chat, or in the real world. Please don't do this. If you do this Mel, those repressed f***wit, psychos, who need to get laid win. Just pick a user name, something nice, and come back. You should never have come in using your real name and posting your picture on Girlafraid's site. Ask her to remove it, as it is causing havoc for you, given the lunatics already mentioned.

Can we get beyond this?

Back
Top Bottom