Exclusive! Consumer Monkey, Mekinism, Wild Ea Wake and Brutalful to sign contracts

• Thread starter Tour Jacket With Detachable Sleeves
  • Start date
T

Tour Jacket With Detachable Sleeves

Morrissey is in the process of drawing up contracts for his new band, exclusively revealed here a couple of days ago.

At the moment, it looks like WILD EA WAKE and BRUTALFUL are in a stronger bargaining position than MEKINISM and CONSUMER MONKEY.

Unfortunately, even though the alliance is still new, Morrissey is said to be favouring WILD EA WAKE and BRUTALFUL over the other two. "Industry Experts" are baffled but think that Morrissey's opinion was changed during a game of Monopoly in which CONSUMER MONKEY and MEKINISM humiliated him. He had to quit after mortgaging all his property and becoming bankrupt. Bless him.

It seems that a Cluedo game has been organised for this Saturday. Hopefully Morrissey will fare better. The likely roles that each member will assume are:

Morrissey: (Colonel Mustard token-yellow)
Mekinism: (Professor Plum token-purple)
Consumer Monkey: (Reverend Green token-green)
Wild Ea Wake: (Mrs Peacock token-blue)
Brutalful: (Miss Scarlett token-red)

There's nothing like a little competitive edge to get the pulses racing!

Loony Alert

You're a loony. But as you like HMHB, I'll make allowances.

Check your shares
header6.gif

IF I knew Moz was going to be such a bad loser I would have let him win. I think that he really lost it when I won first place in a beauty contest - Morrissey can be so narcisistic.
I look forward to the Cludo with some interest - especially since I get to be the vicar ( I do have religious inclinings ), but do I also get to wear a tutu?

holynamechurch.jpg

Re: Loony Alert

> You're a loony. But as you like HMHB, I'll make allowances.
-----------
Shouldn't a post mentioning HMHB have a link to a Tranmere site rather than a West Ham site?

And didn't Moz' shirt say "West Ham Boys Club?" That doesn't indicate a preference for West Ham FC, does it? It'd be an improvement over Man Utd., but would also reveal a distressing transient quality to Moz' allegiance.

Bobby Moore's Wine

> And didn't Moz' shirt say "West Ham Boys Club?" That
> doesn't indicate a preference for West Ham FC, does it?

Quite true, but our friends around the globe might like to see what this West Ham is anyway, and the footy site will give them an idea of what's popular in East London.

Morrissey must have rediscovered these kind of clubs - remember the Salford Lads Club? What's next, I wonder. . . Swansea Boys Brigade?

mainlogo.gif

Re: Bobby Moore's Wine

we people around the world know english football.
we know berkowiz was the best player to play the team in the last couple of years.
its good they`d let go of hartson bloke...
because HE WAS A SWEET AND TENDER HOOLIGAN

Re: Bobby Moore's Wine

> we people around the world know english football.
> we know berkowiz was the best player to play the team in the
> last couple of years.
> its good they`d let go of hartson bloke...

Aye, Berkowitz was top banana. It's a shame he's gone to Celtic, as one can't see him ply his elegant craft on the television as much as one did before. Hartson? He's ginger. What else do you expect? And Welsh.