Question for Mr Improper

• Thread starter Mary Mungoanmidge
  • Start date
M

Mary Mungoanmidge

You haven't mentioned "Girl who are You" for a while. Is your relationship going through a rocky patch? I'm sure your many friends on this board would offer a shoulder to cry on, if required. It's good to talk these things through sometimes.

> You haven't mentioned "Girl who are You" for a while. Is your
> relationship going through a rocky patch? I'm sure your many friends on
> this board would offer a shoulder to cry on, if required. It's good to
> talk these things through sometimes.

If my buddy The Pimple wants a shoulder to cry on, I'd like to think mine would be the one he chooses.

FAO Patrick

> If my buddy The Pimple wants a shoulder to cry on, I'd like to think mine
> would be the one he chooses.

Get some work done you lazy,work shy fop

Shocking news in todays Metro, Patrick.Glasgow City Council are urging the Benidictine Monks, who make Buckfast Tonic Wine,to bottle their wine in plastic rather than glass bottles.
They feel it will help to cut down on the amount of "bottling" incidents that are taking place in the City Centre.

Glasgow....don't you just love it

P.S. Whilst I am at it. To all those middle class twats from Surrey and Cornwall(usually called Tarquin or Crispin) who are up at the Festival let me give you a piece of advice.

Spraying yourself in gold paint and then standing motionless on a box for hours on end is not "art". It is NOT "street theatre" and it is not acting.
It doesn't make you "bohemian" and it does not mean you are"getting back to the core values of the Festival".

If I walk passed you on the way home tonight I am going to check your collection box.
If I see ANY money that has been given to you by some hapless,white slacks wearing American who thinks he is Scottish because his great,great great Grandfather "Wild Jimm McTavish sailed from Leith in 1720 to the USA(sorry Dumbles x) in it I am going to take it and pass it on to the first homeless person I see. You are not"roughing it" for the month of August. We all know that you are staying at your Uncle Fred's 4 storey townhouse in Stockbridge.

So be warned.

Johnny

Guardian Of The Streets,Champion Of The Underdog and regulator of all things shite at the Edinburgh Festival.

Re: FAO Patrick

> Get some work done you lazy,work shy fop

> Shocking news in todays Metro, Patrick.Glasgow City Council are urging the
> Benidictine Monks, who make Buckfast Tonic Wine,to bottle their wine in
> plastic rather than glass bottles.
> They feel it will help to cut down on the amount of "bottling"
> incidents that are taking place in the City Centre.

> Glasgow....don't you just love it

Here was me thinking it might have been for environmental reasons. *slaps heid*.
If they change the bottles to plastic, their sales will plummet. It's an age-old tradition to finish your cheap wine, then smash the empty bottle over the head of the nearest stranger. Don't these people know that?? Who does their market research??!!?

> P.S. Whilst I am at it. To all those middle class twats from Surrey and
> Cornwall(usually called Tarquin or Crispin) who are up at the Festival let
> me give you a piece of advice.

Well....erm.....don't tell anyone, J, but my real name is Crispin Tarquin Frobisher. That's just between you and me.

> Spraying yourself in gold paint and then standing motionless on a box for
> hours on end is not "art". It is NOT "street theatre"
> and it is not acting.
> It doesn't make you "bohemian" and it does not mean you
> are"getting back to the core values of the Festival".

Sounds like Covent Garden seven days a week. Bawbags.
I've usually got a few washers from that day's work in my pocket, and I often throw them in. Well, it's good to share.

> If I walk passed you on the way home tonight I am going to check your
> collection box.
> If I see ANY money that has been given to you by some hapless,white slacks
> wearing American who thinks he is Scottish because his great,great great
> Grandfather "Wild Jimm McTavish sailed from Leith in 1720 to the
> USA(sorry Dumbles x) in it I am going to take it and pass it on to the
> first homeless person I see. You are not"roughing it" for the
> month of August. We all know that you are staying at your Uncle Fred's 4
> storey townhouse in Stockbridge.

> So be warned.

> Johnny

> Guardian Of The Streets,Champion Of The Underdog and regulator of all
> things shite at the Edinburgh Festival.

You've got my vote, J. Vote J, everyone!! ( I'll come up with a campaign slogan later) because you're right - I better get back to work.

> Sounds like Covent Garden seven days a week. Bawbags.

Is that Crusty still blowing down a traffic cone near the tube station?
Wasters.

> Is that Crusty still blowing down a traffic cone near the tube station?
> Wasters.

He was until 10 minutes ago. He's eating it now. Btw, I came out of that tube station 10 minutes ago.

She's actually looking fine...and doing fine. Last night,she had the most amazing thong on,she looked so hot. My girl WHO ARE YOU is the hottest female on the planet. Its not everyday you meet a hottie who'll go on national tv and hold up a sign reading" I love Mr.Improper" thats a keeper for sure.

> Is that Crusty still blowing down a traffic cone near the tube station?
> Wasters.

How should we know what yer old man gets up to Bluenose
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Hey! If he's conning stupid, rich
Yanks out of some dosh, who cares!

> How should we know what yer old man gets up to Bluenose
>
> MMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

That place really is full of the world's losers, tramps and hangers-on trying to look artistic, creative and spiritual. That's just the tourists, an' all

> He was until 10 minutes ago. He's eating it now. Btw, I came out of that
> tube station 10 minutes ago.

> Its not everyday you meet a hottie who'll go on
> national tv and hold up a sign reading" I love Mr.Improper"

Indeed it isn't.

I'm glad there's no cause for concern.

Re: letshope mr. improper and lets go devils=NOT me!!!

That was NOT me!!! I can only say sorry to Mr. Improper and Let's Go Devils. Sorry to both of you. I wish you well!

Re: letshope mr. improper and lets go devils=NOT me!!!

> That was NOT me!!! I can only say sorry to Mr. Improper and Let's Go
> Devils. Sorry to both of you. I wish you well!
Thank you Andy I and I'm sorry to hear about your cat.

Hey Proper, what are you doing on Tuesday?

If you go to NHL.com and register, My 3rd and your 4th pimp of the nation, Mr. Martin Brodeur is answering questions.
PS. It's OK, I won't be ovulating on Tuesday.

pic120909.jpg

Re: The assclown's going to the zoo to whack off baboons.

Re: The assclown's going to the zoo to whack off baboons.

Actually peter,stop trying to dodge whats painfully obvious...you're the one who jacks off your dog in the basement...its nice of you to try to shift it towards me some 2-3 months after we've known that you're the king of whack. Just goes to show...you're not as smart as you think you are...everyone here knows Ive been telling about you whackin off your dog in the basement for months now...thats the only thing that will let you within 10 feet of it...your dogs name is noni???? what a f***in stupid name,but hey,you both make a great pair. f***in dolt...you cant even try to come back well. have to use my shit to do it????? You really are an ocean of diarrehea