Why Ray Whitney will be better for the wings than donkeydick federov

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP often imitated,but never duplicat
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP often imitated,but never duplicat

First off,he socred almost as points last year( in fact i think he scored more) with columbus. Second off,he's not a little Bitch whiner like sergei...3rd..any ass clwon who drives an automatic ferrari,needs to get the hell out of detroit. $thly... he cost us alot less and is 2 years younger than sergei... %thly (and most importantly)..there are rumors running rampant that ray whitney digs the yoshinoya.... that right there means you're #1 In the PIMP's book. I knew I liked you for a reason. No worries ray,You do well for the wings,Ill send you a lifetime supply of the wonder soup.

> First off,he socred almost as points last year( in fact i think he scored
> more) with columbus. Second off,he's not a little Bitch whiner like
> sergei...3rd..any ass clwon who drives an automatic ferrari,needs to get
> the hell out of detroit. $thly... he cost us alot less and is 2 years
> younger than sergei... %thly (and most importantly)..there are rumors
> running rampant that ray whitney digs the yoshinoya.... that right there
> means you're #1 In the PIMP's book. I knew I liked you for a reason. No
> worries ray,You do well for the wings,Ill send you a lifetime supply of
> the wonder soup.
I agree and I heard that as well whitney is a huge yoshinoya fan. The Ducks are going to be the hurricanes of the 2003-2004 season and all the Duck fans are going to become kings fans. Just like the Flyer fans in South Jersey suddenly becoming Devils fans during the SCF's. So Proper, how's the weather in Detroit May and June. Is it going to be too hot to wear my Devil's Jersey?

pic119928.jpg

Nice sign...by the way...you're right......the ducks wont win anything for a long time. I knew I liked you for a reason. Thats fine about the devils jersey,just dont get too close to those 9 lord stanleys we have,you might put a curse on the team.