WHOOO! read about pillows festival adventures

• Thread starter its pillow,large in charge and living on a barge.
  • Start date
I

its pillow,large in charge and living on a barge.

Ive just written me memoirs.It took f***ing ages but Im glad to get it out.If you want the sex its at the end,if you want poo its in the middle.

TO THE JOURNALS PAGE!

*sits alone holding open journal*

SHARE WITH PILLOW!

Ill give you a mint.

Please reclaim your throne from the usurper, Dumbledore

Your poetry is ever so much better than hers.

WHO THE f*** GIVES A SHIT f***! DIE BORING ASS INBRED MUTHAf***ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing as you can't even spell "motherf***er," I don't see where you get off calling me inbred

I'M GAY, YOU DUMBASS BITTER FAG! YOU'RE TOO BORING TO LIVE! COMMIT SUICIDE NOW!!!

You're gay, yet you call me "ass pirate" and "fag." You wouldn't be one of those self-hating homos,

now would you?

YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST f***ER ON THIS BOARD. I HATE *YOU* IMBECILE. GO f*** UP A DEPECHE MODE BOARD!!

I could be wrong since I have never been to a DM board, but I doubt they have annoying,

immature "poets" who compare semen to vanilla pudding and beg Morrissey for a tittie f***. In the words of Sinead O'Connor, "Fight the real enemy." Now go tear up a print-out of Dumbledore's fake picture. That's a good boy.

Wow.

And to think I almost went to bed without logging back on. Look at all the fun I would have missed.

Rudolph...I always did wonder who you were...

Anyway, Rudolph, you were anger like evening clothes!

Re: Pillow, do you ever write anything for JDBAS? I bet you'd be good....