Guy at the Las Vegas Conc. w/ a Canadian Flag?

M

MOZ RULES

There was some guy at the Vegas unseen concert with a Canadian flag!! Canadian???????? UHHHH is there something wrong with this picture??? MORRISSEY=England Flag!!!!! i over heard that this guy was going to wear a shirt that said in BIG BOLD LETTERS "FAGGET"??? A fag t-shirt to a MOZ concert???? WHAT A WEIRDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENGLAND RULES, CANADA DROOLS, ON DEEZ NUTS!!!!!!!

Canadians have been brainwashed by this evil, boring band called the Tragically Hip, not to mention a similarly stupid group called the Rheostatics, so they carry their flag everywhere. Roots, Canada's answer to the Gap, has turned flag flaunting into a fashion statement. Beer commercials and folk trios also encourage this good-natured form of fascism. Also Canada produced the Kids in the Hall, so 'faaaaaa-g-g-ot' is a term of endearment in this country. I am Canadian but it's not my fault.

You're lucky this guy wasn't wearing a kilt and screaming anti-American slogans.

No matter where you're from, NATIONALISM SUCKS.

(I'm allowed to criticize Canada because I'm Canadian. Everyone else please shut up.)

> There was some guy at the Vegas unseen concert with a Canadian
> flag!! Canadian???????? UHHHH is there something wrong with this
> picture??? MORRISSEY=England Flag!!!!! i over heard that this
> guy was going to wear a shirt that said in BIG BOLD LETTERS
> "FAGGET"??? A fag t-shirt to a MOZ concert???? WHAT A
> WEIRDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY MAN YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR GUN-TOTTING JERRY SPRINGER WATCHING HOLE! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH CANADIANS.If you weren't a Morrissey fan I'd send you a god damned virus! MOZZ fans should unite, we are a scarce bunch on this continent.

take it easy pal.

hey man, to each their own is something I stand by, but why are you so anti-nationalist? There is nothing wrong with being proud of who you are and where you come from. My blood is as red as the leaf on my canadian flag and my patriotism to this country is as solid as the surface of a friggin hockey rink! You don't like Canada? GET OUT!
I don't think the Mozz would like that form of spineless un-patriotism!

enjoy the cold canadian winter, relax, and have a friendly-fascist promoted beer!

Erm, I don't think this flag-weilding weirdo was a 'typical' Canadian. I knew an Australian who would get drunk and put things in his mouth and then pull them out of his nose, but I don't think ALL Australians are like this.

> HEY MAN YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR GUN-TOTTING JERRY SPRINGER WATCHING
> HOLE! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH CANADIANS.If you weren't a
> Morrissey fan I'd send you a god damned virus! MOZZ fans should
> unite, we are a scarce bunch on this continent.

> take it easy pal.

Well it's all very nice to have a flag on your key chain and to buy Moosehead beer and to support your local curling club, but that really doesn't mean anything. If you're a true nationalist you'll wake up and oppose the economic globalization (mostly Americanization) that is destroying national autonomy and undermining cultures in Canada and everywhere else in the world.

> hey man, to each their own is something I stand by, but why are
> you so anti-nationalist? There is nothing wrong with being proud
> of who you are and where you come from. My blood is as red as
> the leaf on my canadian flag and my patriotism to this country
> is as solid as the surface of a friggin hockey rink! You don't
> like Canada? GET OUT!
> I don't think the Mozz would like that form of spineless
> un-patriotism!

> enjoy the cold canadian winter, relax, and have a
> friendly-fascist promoted beer!

you suck

ok, first of all, the tragically hip are a very good band with extremely clever lyrics (filled with metaphors and literary allusions that, no doubt, go over your head. they do not have a nationalist agenda; they simply write about where they are from. writing about kingston ontario does not make one a nationalist.

of course, nationalism is not a very productive thing. but patriotism and federalism are not the same as nationalism. nationalism is based on a belief of superiority and it leads to hate.

Just to add my 2 penneth - the "England flag" is a red cross on a white background, something never seen at a Morrissey concert - you probably mean the "Union Jack" ie the British flag. England is not the same as Britain. ( in fact it should be the UK ). The England flag is associated with Fascist Nationalism, the British flag is simply patriotic.
Also, a question for Canadians - why do you still have a picture of the Queen on your currency? ( Australians, please feel free to answer the same question )

> There was some guy at the Vegas unseen concert with a Canadian
> flag!! Canadian???????? UHHHH is there something wrong with this
> picture??? MORRISSEY=England Flag!!!!! i over heard that this
> guy was going to wear a shirt that said in BIG BOLD LETTERS
> "FAGGET"??? A fag t-shirt to a MOZ concert???? WHAT A
> WEIRDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bevanhistory.jpg

The Queen is on the currency because she is the head of state. That's how it is in just about all monarchies - the monarch's head gets put on the coins. Tradition, like. Whether the Queen ought to be the head of state ... well that's a totally different thing. As long as she is, though, she'll be on our money, cuz that's the way things are done.

> Just to add my 2 penneth - the "England flag" is a red
> cross on a white background, something never seen at a Morrissey
> concert - you probably mean the "Union Jack" ie the
> British flag. England is not the same as Britain. ( in fact it
> should be the UK ). The England flag is associated with Fascist
> Nationalism, the British flag is simply patriotic.
> Also, a question for Canadians - why do you still have a picture
> of the Queen on your currency? ( Australians, please feel free
> to answer the same question )

Re: you suck

Don't get angry at me. You should be angry at yourself for liking such a boring band. Thank goodness there are lots of good Canadian bands to make up for those 'clever' stadium fillers from Kingston.

> ok, first of all, the tragically hip are a very good band with
> extremely clever lyrics (filled with metaphors and literary
> allusions that, no doubt, go over your head. they do not have a
> nationalist agenda; they simply write about where they are from.
> writing about kingston ontario does not make one a nationalist.

> of course, nationalism is not a very productive thing. but
> patriotism and federalism are not the same as nationalism.
> nationalism is based on a belief of superiority and it leads to
> hate.

Back
Top Bottom