new album tracklisting...?

• Thread starter Sharron Needles
  • Start date
S

Sharron Needles

So the article says rumors on the net are abundant, including possible tracklistings for the new album? Where? I have not heard anything about tracks for the new album, I mean besides the possible 5 songs we all already know. I remember hearing some of the titles of the new songs that were written, from someone w/ some inside info during the last tour, but I can't for the love of God remember the names...., except for one about "____ ______ Daddy's Voice" or something to that effect. Are there any other tracks that anyone has heard of, or know the titles to? No wind-ups. Only if you have really heard of any of the possiblities.

Wasn't there one called "It's The Place I Love" or something like that. There were more, but I've forgotten. I'd quite like him to rework Kitt for the LP or as a b-side, because that sounds very promising...

> Wasn't there one called "It's The Place I Love" or something
> like that. There were more, but I've forgotten. I'd quite like him to
> rework Kitt for the LP or as a b-side, because that sounds very
> promising...

that's funny you say that cause I heard about the title "Kids" for one of the songs, but then I thought, I wonder if it was really "Kitt?" But that song is so old, so I was not sure if that would actually be a possibility? That song was from around "Maladjusted" but some of the other 'new' songs had supposedly been written a while back as well......