Saw EL VEZ After the Un-Moz show at NY NY Hotel and got the scoop!!

R

RobM

After our hearts were broken, some friends and I decided to stop crying and walk the streets of Vegas. It was fun and it was a blast seeing other Moz fans roaming the streets all night. Anyways, we were at New York New York hotel and saw El Vez walking around. A friend of mine asked him if the Alain thing was true, and he said "Yes, and that Alain was actually hurting at the Santa Barbra show, but decided to play anyways."
He said that Alain's Back Spasm was so bad, that he couldn't even walk after it happened, and he had to be put in a bed for the rest of the day. I hope he gets better, and I'm still gonna take a chance on going to Coachella. Since it's a festival, there's no refund, so my ticket is worthless, but I might as well try and see what happens.
get better Alain
-rob

I saw the whole thing with my own two eyes!!! (Must read)

Johnny Marr did it! It wasn't a back spasm, it was an assault.

He took a telecaster and leveled Alain in the hotel just so he can fill in for him at Coachella.

Bad need of a paycheck, I guess?

If Alain knew his back was messed up, why did he decide to go on tour? Why didn't he tell Moz, 'wait until my back gets better'.

> After our hearts were broken, some friends and I decided to stop
> crying and walk the streets of Vegas. It was fun and it was a
> blast seeing other Moz fans roaming the streets all night.
> Anyways, we were at New York New York hotel and saw El Vez
> walking around. A friend of mine asked him if the Alain thing
> was true, and he said "Yes, and that Alain was actually
> hurting at the Santa Barbra show, but decided to play
> anyways."
> He said that Alain's Back Spasm was so bad, that he couldn't
> even walk after it happened, and he had to be put in a bed for
> the rest of the day. I hope he gets better, and I'm still gonna
> take a chance on going to Coachella. Since it's a festival,
> there's no refund, so my ticket is worthless, but I might as
> well try and see what happens.
> get better Alain
> -rob

How many people do you know have back problems? Millions of people do. They don't sit at home and hope they never occur again. They continue on with life- what else are you supposed to do? The smallest thing could set off a back spasm- picking up a guitar, loading groceries in the station wagon, mowing the lawn. You don't stay home from the tour because of the possibility of catching a cold, so why would you stop the tour because of the possibility of re-injuring your back. Be rational.

Re: Saw EL VEZ....

He was MAULED by the FANS! Perhaps it's a little MORE serious than your average sprain? I don't think Alain would hold up an entire tour because of hypochondria (that's best left to the professionals *cough*Morrissey*cough*) ;)

Ooh Argh!

> He was MAULED by the FANS! Perhaps it's a little MORE serious
> than your average sprain? I don't think Alain would hold up an
> entire tour because of hypochondria (that's best left to the
> professionals *cough*Morrissey*cough*) ;)

LOL!!!!!!
*roaring with laughter*........gess, long time since i did that, i think i've put me back out!
(only joking! Get well soon Alain!)

Re: I saw the whole thing with my own two eyes!!! (Must read)

> Johnny Marr did it! It wasn't a back spasm, it was an assault.

> He took a telecaster and leveled Alain in the hotel just so he
> can fill in for him at Coachella.

> Bad need of a paycheck, I guess?
Okay.. I think that is really funny! Please... we know it cant be true! But I loved it just the same!

Re: Ooh Argh!

POOR ALAIN!
Stop picking on him please! They are stars... they have to baby themselves! LOL! I loved all the postings! Much fun... But I do feel bad for Alain. Even if he wasnt really hurt... he cant just say... " Man, I am beat.. I just can't go on with the show. I am too tired." That would suck even harder.
Get well soon Alain... We have the best hopes you will recover soon!

> guitar, loading groceries in the station wagon, mowing the lawn.

Alain drives a station wagon? Does he have kids? Where does he live anyways?

Back
Top Bottom