Moz Solo.com meeting at Coachella

• Thread starter Morrissey Solo Chatter
  • Start date
M

Morrissey Solo Chatter

Ok everyone there has been some talk about the meeting of all the Morrissey Solo Chatters at Coachella. If we're going to do this we have to do it right.

This sounds dumb but it will definately work. A BIG RED "M" on everyone from Moz Solo.com's hand. That way we can identify each other once there.

There was also talk about everyone having lunch at 1pm?

Why dont we just all wear our Morrissey shirts?? I'll be wearing mine :) so say hi if you see me..hehe

I will make it a point to say hello to everyone I see wearing Moz/Smiths whatever. I will be in my "Meat is Lord" t-shirt.

See you all there.

Hey, I had the same I idea. I though it would be a lot easier to recognize eachother that way. A lot of people will probably be wearing Moz-shirts, so how will you know if their from Morrissey-solo?

> Ok everyone there has been some talk about the meeting of all
> the Morrissey Solo Chatters at Coachella. If we're going to do
> this we have to do it right.

> This sounds dumb but it will definately work. A BIG RED
> "M" on everyone from Moz Solo.com's hand. That way we
> can identify each other once there.

> There was also talk about everyone having lunch at 1pm?

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA, WE ALL WILL HAVE A RED M ON OUR HAND TO IDENTIFY OURSELVES AND WE ALL WILL MEET EACH OTHER, HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE, CAN'T WAIT. I'M VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!

MSMORRISSEY (NORMA)- WILL BE WEARING LEVI BLUE JEANS,BRIGHT RED SHIRT AND BLACK CONVERSE

And if any of you visit www.manics.co.uk as well, let's meet up.

We can identify each other if we all carve "4 Real" on our right forearms.

Anxiety is freedom.

I thought you were still in Goa...

Anyway, Richey, if you actually show up in the desert, my day would be made twice.

> And if any of you visit www.manics.co.uk as well, let's meet up.

> We can identify each other if we all carve "4 Real" on
> our right forearms.

> Anxiety is freedom.

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

> I thought you were still in Goa...

The food tasted good. I didn't feel like gaining weight, so I had to come to California, where the food sucks.

(No, I did not see the Manics on their 3 CA shows. I've been mad at them; they are playing "Motorcycle Emptiness" live, and it sounds like @#!!!e without me.)

> Anyway, Richey, if you actually show up in the desert, my day
> would be made twice.

I probably won't go. The desert will give me a tan, and besides, you found me, so I have to disappear again like Carmen SanDiego.

Re: Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Well, now it seems Moz is planning to dissappear too. I'm very sad.

> (No, I did not see the Manics on their 3 CA shows. I've been mad
> at them; they are playing "Motorcycle Emptiness" live,
> and it sounds like @#!!! e without me.)

Forgive the impertinence, but I was under the impression that you didn't actually play your guitar, so how could they saound worse?

I didn't see any of their shows either. I was going to the Glasshouse show, but it got cancelled. Does it seem like there's a pattern here?

Re: Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

> Well, now it seems Moz is planning to dissappear too. I'm very
> sad.

He better stay far away from me! Everyone will know I'm alive, especially if they are out looking for him.

> Forgive the impertinence, but I was under the impression that
> you didn't actually play your guitar, so how could they saound
> worse?

I wrote the damn song! And, by the way, James @#!!!ed it all up on 'Generation Terrorists'. I'm the only one who can play it right.

> I didn't see any of their shows either. I was going to the
> Glasshouse show, but it got cancelled. Does it seem like there's
> a pattern here?

Hmm.. Don't think so... got to go.. have a plane to catch.

Where in the world in San Diego California?

I like the Manics better without Richie.

It's below Orange County and above T.J.

> I like the Manics better without Richie.

I like all of their stuff except for "Gold Against the Soul".

"The Holy Bible" is @#!!!ing awesome, and a certain double-album of theirs is a guilty pleasure of mine (Don't tell me "Motorcycle Emptiness" is a bad song, coz you have to be on herion to not like it.)

P.S. If you want your kid to be a rock star, you better not name him Richie. Richey James Edwards/Ritchie Valens.....where are they now?!?!!

YEAH SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RED "M"'s PEOPLE I ONLY SAW MYSELF AND MY FRIEND WITH THE RED "M" ON OUR HANDS. ANYONE ELSE.....?

Back
Top Bottom