This site is about Morrissey. We are not interested in plebs trying to make a name for themselves.

• Thread starter Tattoed Boy From Birkenhead
  • Start date
T

Tattoed Boy From Birkenhead

I come here daily - if not twice daily and enjoy the relevant info posted by many fans.
But I am sick of reading pathetic ramblings from 'fans' who seem to want to make some kind of 'name' for themselves. I wont mention names as they will probably get off on the fact they are spoken about. They KNOW who they are.
If you are that desperate to believe that we are in ANYWAY interested in ANYTHING you have to offer, I suggest you open up your own site and monitor the lack of visitors entering. Dont get me wrong, I'm all for a bit of humour, nothing wrong with that, I dont take life too seriously - but please cut out the boring, repetitive crap that is regularily posted that has nothing to do with Morrissey, but is all about people having a go at each other or trying to have some kind of infamy on this board..
To the rest of you who supply all the rest of the info and laughs, keep it up. I feel I 'belong' to this site, it's part of me, but sometimes I cringe when seeing the dross posted.

Re: This site is about Morrissey. We are not interested in plebs trying to make a name for themselve

I feel that you and your opinion can f*** off. No one cares what you think. I come here to enlighten people...not hear shit about"are morrissey and his dogs eye color the same shade of blue??" I mean come on...get a f***in clue. Can't you think of anything else better to write about???? How about these topics: Why is it that everyone here wants to be me??? why is it that andy rourke is such a useless bastard and a shitty musician??? why is mike joyce a donkey dick and will he ever leave morrissey and his family alone???? should he still even be called a musician???? Is johnny Marr a complete dolt stain sammich because he was the one who broke up the smiths???? does anyone even own his shitty new cd???? Why???? What is it with these f***in needledicks whbo think it's cool to come here and talk about morrissey's dog,the color of his dogs eyes?? and so forth???? Does anyone really care that spike isnt in the band anymore(that happened like a year or two ago,get over it f***faces)??? No one cares about what the f*** robert smith,adam ant,boy george or any other useless musician has to say about morrissey..

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THINK NOGGINS: IT'S MORRISSEY'S WORLD....WE JUST LIVE IN IT!!!! FOLLOW THIS SIMPLE RULE...AND YOU TOO WILL BE BETTER OFF. NOW,LEAVE ME,I'M ON A MISSON TO YOSHINOYA.

I think it speaks multitudes, Improper...

...that *you* felt the need to reply and in the way that you did. And it's also rather ridiculous to say that you don't care about people's opinions of what you write in a public forum. If you didn't care, you wouldn't need to post publicly, you would just keep a journal or something.

And to Tattoed Boy, you make good points but it won't help. I don't think that a lot of the people you're addressing are too emotionally stable. If you lump that in with having a lot of time on your hands and internet access, you get a lot of "the dross" that you refer to being on this board. You shouldn't try to put a fire out with lighter fluid. Just don't click on the messages that are written by people who annoy you.

Stella

Re: Appreciate the attempt though

> And to Tattoed Boy, you make good points but it won't help

Many have tried, but it does no good.
- davidt enjoys the crap

I agree.

I knew i wouldn't change anything, i just had to get it off my chest. And i knew that the one 'fan' who did respond negitively would - like i said, they know who they are.
I dont click on the messages, it's just lately half of the postings are these ramblings from many people, mostly replying to themselves even! i'd just had enough! bad day and all that.
Thanks Stella and repus

Back
Top Bottom