Does Mr. Proper pine for a poke in the pooper on a saturday night?

Does your mom like to take it in the back from a cub scout troop??? of course..why else is she like a 7-11?? open all night??? because she is.

Me thinks ol' Propey spends his time with one hand on his keyboard and the other on his willie!

Re: Me thinks Your mom spends her time on her back"opening up" for the entire neighborhood

Goddamn!! Nice clown pocket your mom's sporting there...I got alot of complaints about that from customers...now shes of no use to anyone...poor woman.... Maybe if she worried less about spreading for every dickhead in the neighborhood and more aboput class,she'd still be working for me???

annonymouse,me thinks you should spend less time butt ramming those dogs near your cabin and more on getting yourself some serious help. You might be better off.

why do you always respond with such immature comments such as your mom liked it or your mom likes it in the back?

why not be a man for a day and respond in a dignified manner...i know it's too much to ask you but i am sure if you take that hand of yours out of your pants and stop playing with your balls (cuz you know that no one else ain't going down there but yourself), you'll be able to think STRAIGHT and give a proper response.

and don't bother responding with any "your mom" insults because that bullshit doesnt' work on me...although i can anticipate what type of response you'll give me, if you do, because idiots like you are so predictable.

have a nice day

Ok...How about go f***yourself...you gutless,needledicked,f***faced ass clown!!! is that "dignified enough for you???? I hope your t-cell count drops below 200 you f***in aids infested jack mutt

Ok....How about...you filthy...dirty...dick sucking...aids carrying,herpes infecting,vile,repulsive,man glaze swallowing,bang everryone in the nieghborhood whore....Shut the f*** up..before i reach down the front of my pants and choke your mom ????? thanks f***stain.

> Ok...How about go f***yourself...you gutless,needledicked,f***faced ass
> clown!!! is that "dignified enough for you???? I hope your t-cell
> count drops below 200 you f***in aids infested jack mutt

> Ok....How about...you filthy...dirty...dick sucking...aids carrying,herpes
> infecting,vile,repulsive,man glaze swallowing,bang everryone in the
> nieghborhood whore....Shut the f*** up..before i reach down the front of
> my pants and choke your mom ????? thanks f***stain.

i didn't ask you to describe yourself to me or give me full details of your venerial diseases...although now i understand all that frustration you carry inside.

so, so, soooooooooo sad

let's all pray for MR. IMPROPER DISEASE MAN...i think i tear slipped down my cheek

I was talking about you dumb dumb....it's evident...you want to be like me?? thats ok...who doesnt??? Im da PIMP of the nation...remember this...without morrissey...garyday would bebe head fry chef at johnny's burger shack...... and without you of course..being the dirty whore that you are..... there would be no such thing as "venereal disease".

This conversation...is about as funny as your sex life...or lack there of....no...those baboons dont count...sorry!!!!

LMAO

why don't you just admit that you feel defeated because you can't use your "your mom" insults with me, which were your defense mechanisms, and now don't know what other shit to say because you're a complete moron? oh your mom this, your mom that....LOL....YOU'D PROBABLY MAKE A GREAT GUEST ON THE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW....LOL....

The only thing youve defeated is that scorching case of herpes you had...I dont need to use mom jokes to destroy you.......You do it yourself....Im da PIMP of the nation...you're jealousy while nice...is very funny.

> The only thing youve defeated is that scorching case of herpes you had...I
> dont need to use mom jokes to destroy you.......You do it yourself....Im
> da PIMP of the nation...you're jealousy while nice...is very funny.

yeah sure, buddy...hmmm, now i ask you mr. improper, why is the pimp of the nation at home at this time of the day, on a saturday night? shouldn't you be out on hollywood boulevard working with your hoochies, getting some cash to buy those ramen soups you so enjoy? LOL

now that i gave you the pleasure of interchanging with with MOI, i shall leave you now...i had fun ridiculing you... TAH TAH!!

have a good one!

LOL

You ridicule me????? Dont flatter yourself ass clown...first off...Im bored..... secodn off,,,My hopes work for me...I dont need to be on the streets...they know who the PIMP is and who to give the money to at the end of the night. Just because you havent been chosen to be one of my mnay women...is nothing to get mad at me about...hell,I cant help that you look the way you do...now be gone...before im forced to cut off your Computer priviledges....... nice try though...Yoshinoya is no ramen soup....just because you cant afford to eat there anmd you're not on the payroll...dont hate..... Maybe someday...you can be a board member of a company like i am...have the hottest women mafter you....have the realization that I am da PIMP of the nation and proud to be as such..>......

Are you saying Mr. Proper is a pud puller and not a pooper packer?

Back
Top Bottom