Why is it that I'm the PIMP of the nation????

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP ,Often imitated,NEVER duplicated
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP ,Often imitated,NEVER duplicated

Because I am. Nuff said. I rule...you dont...it bugs you that you cant be me. I get more women than hugh hefner. I rule this board.....It's great being me isnt it?????

> Because I am. Nuff said. I rule...you dont...it bugs you that you cant be
> me. I get more women than hugh hefner. I rule this board.....It's great
> being me isnt it?????
Don't forget PIMP to the NFL,NHL,NBA, and MLB! The Yankees made a huge mistake naming Derek Jeter Captain of the Yankees, Steinbrenner should have named the pimp of the nation instead.
Im going to blow you a kiss tonight on national TV section 111. Gomie promised the Devils are going to win tonight. There's no way Brodeur is going to lose 3 in a row. Did you hear Duck fans think they are going to get Federov during the off season?

> There's no way Brodeur is
> going to lose 3 in a row. Did you hear Duck fans think they are going to
> get Federov during the off season?

Not a chance. Federov is going to want big money and the ducks do not have deep pockets. Plus they already overpay Kariya. Not to mention that Giggy is a restricted free agent and they are going to have to shell out a lot of clams to keep him. Colorado will probably dangle a juicy contract for him. Add to that the end of the CBA next year and that limits Federov's choices. The Ducks will make 1 decent acquisition, (unless Giggy costs too much to retain), but they won't grab Sergei.

All of the Free agents will be hurt by the CBA expiration. The Ducks might grab Luc Robitaille for a year if the Kings don't, but that is probably the "best" they will do.

You're correct yet again. Federov will not,I repeat WILL NOT go to the ducks. kenny holland has already said that the wings will re sign feddy. Yzerman even took a pay cut for them to do it. Plus,thats the reasoning behind the robitaille release. And,lidstrom will not be back...saving them some 9 million..... regardless of the CBA,he will retire a wing. the ducks fans...all 5 of them...will be shocked when giguere loses this cup. Once again,the devils will win.....

> You're correct yet again. Federov will not,I repeat WILL NOT go to the
> ducks. kenny holland has already said that the wings will re sign feddy.
> Yzerman even took a pay cut for them to do it. Plus,thats the reasoning
> behind the robitaille release. And,lidstrom will not be back...saving them
> some 9 million..... regardless of the CBA,he will retire a wing. the ducks
> fans...all 5 of them...will be shocked when giguere loses this cup. Once
> again,the devils will win.....

You're both right.
No way will Federov go to the Ducks. Hell, those quackers couldn't afford to pay for the gas in his automatic ferrari. Goddammit.

> You're both right.
> No way will Federov go to the Ducks. Hell, those quackers couldn't afford
> to pay for the gas in his automatic ferrari. Goddammit.
Seriously, an automatic ferrari is a crime against humanity. Maybe Anna couldn't drive a stick?