The ducks,andy rourke,mike joyce and johnny marr

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP often imitated,but never duplicat
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP often imitated,but never duplicat

All suck....but you all knew that already. Im sitting here in the PIMP palace...watching this game and getting ready to laugh my balls off when the ducks lose this series and the cup. All these so called"die hard ducks fans" will all be crying. Kinda like what mike joyce is doing now????? You all suck. Im sick of the whining they do. learn how to play your instruments mike and andy...and maybe you could have a decent paying gig for a change??? and jean sebastian giguere,learn how not to fold like a tent in the most important series of your soon to be shitty career,and you too will be better off. As I,the PIMP of the mdda fuggin nation has said before,the devils will win the cup in 5........ morrissey will have a new album out entitled "the yoshinoya chronicles"....I,the PIMP will recruit more hoes for my business....i will continue to get rich... Yoshinoya will start paying me to become their spokesman.....and most of all...the wings will be stanley cup champs yet again in 2004.

RRRRR, The Ducks just scored after how long?

> All suck....but you all knew that already. Im sitting here in the PIMP
> palace...watching this game and getting ready to laugh my balls off when
> the ducks lose this series and the cup. All these so called"die hard
> ducks fans" will all be crying. Kinda like what mike joyce is doing
> now????? You all suck. Im sick of the whining they do. learn how to play
> your instruments mike and andy...and maybe you could have a decent paying
> gig for a change??? and jean sebastian giguere,learn how not to fold like
> a tent in the most important series of your soon to be shitty career,and
> you too will be better off. As I,the PIMP of the mdda fuggin nation has
> said before,the devils will win the cup in 5........ morrissey will have a
> new album out entitled "the yoshinoya chronicles"....I,the PIMP
> will recruit more hoes for my business....i will continue to get rich...
> Yoshinoya will start paying me to become their spokesman.....and most of
> all...the wings will be stanley cup champs yet again in 2004.
AFter 7 scoreless periods the Ducks scored. That makes Mr. Brodeur 3rd on the all time SCF scoreless periods. I hate to say it Proper but you correct on all accounts except for the part about the Wings, unless the Devils don't make it to the SCF's next year the Wings will win and don't forget your contract with ESPN and Fox.

Re: RRRRR, The Ducks just scored after how long?

Dont hate to say anything........the devils will be fine.... marty is the PIMP...... a couple of shitty cheesy goals(especially that last one off the stick),doesnt mean you should worry my pretty. The devils will win. The wings,will be back next year...and stevie y......will retire with 4 rings.

Re: Maggie The Monkey's got it wrong at last!!! I hope. Viva Diablos!!!

Re: RRRRR, The Ducks just scored after how long?

> Dont hate to say anything........the devils will be fine.... marty is the
> PIMP...... a couple of shitty cheesy goals(especially that last one off
> the stick),doesnt mean you should worry my pretty. The devils will win.
> The wings,will be back next year...and stevie y......will retire with 4
> rings.
Did you see Marty's expression with that goal off the stick? Anywhoo the good news is there is going to be a game 5 and I will have a couple of days to get my sign ready.

Re: Andy Rourke and American Hippy Counter Culture is THE best.

I wish I lived in California sometimes, in the desert, by a lake, up a mountain like Blue Jay somewhere quite and peaceful and I could take trips to San Fransisco or Arizona or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom