Question about Mozs current band members s sexuality?

• Thread starter Ther is an odor in my Levis that never goes out
  • Start date
T

Ther is an odor in my Levis that never goes out

does anybody have a pic of Jake, and are any of Morrissey's current band members gay like Alain, Spence,Jonny, Boz, and was Gary day gay
he seemed a little too macho for his own good.

I know that both johnny bridgwood and boz are married with children, as to Alain, Spencer, and Gary, I couldn't say... I suspect they are more interesting than the common heterosexual blend. Here's an imaginative pic of Jake:

jake.jpg

> I know that both johnny bridgwood and boz are married with¿ children, as to Alain, Spencer, and Gary, I couldn't say... I¿ suspect they are more interesting than the common heterosexual¿ blend. Here's an imaginative pic of Jake:

Spencer DID look pretty cute, though, flirting with Moz w/ his ice cream in the "Tomorrow" video!

Here's another "imaginative" photo of Jake: from the cover of the UK "The More You Ignore Me.." single.

themprom.gif

> I know that both johnny bridgwood and boz are married with¿ children, as to Alain, Spencer, and Gary, I couldn't say... I¿ suspect they are more interesting than the common heterosexual¿ blend. Here's an imaginative pic of Jake:

Interesting pic..but does one exist where you can actually see Jake's
face?

> Interesting pic..but does one exist where you can actually see¿ Jake's¿ face?

I have Jake on a video where you can see his face clearly/close up. He's walking with Moz. I'm sure many fans have seen him at signings also. I have never seen a good photo of him though.

> I have Jake on a video where you can see his face clearly/close¿ up. He's walking with Moz. I'm sure many fans have seen him at¿ signings also. I have never seen a good photo of him though.

who's jake?

> does anybody have a pic of Jake, and are any of Morrissey's¿ current band members gay like Alain, Spence,Jonny, Boz, and was¿ Gary day gay¿ he seemed a little too macho for his own good.

I believe that Spencer does keep his private life private, however, I do know for a FACT, (and I don't want to get in trouble; I have enough of that) so just incase Spencer does read this (Ha Ha) I will not say who the VERY reliable source is: ANYWAY, yes, Spencer is gay.

as for any other band members, I don't know for sure, so I cannot say!

> does anybody have a pic of Jake, and are any of Morrissey's¿ current band members gay like Alain, Spence,Jonny, Boz, and was¿ Gary day gay¿ he seemed a little too macho for his own good.

In the latest issue of A Chance To Shine (www.morrissey.co.uk) there's an interview with Alain and he says that he's not gay.

Actually, I thought I'd read (on this site, as a matter of fact) that Spencer is living with his American GIRLfriend in NYC...can't recall if the post claimed them to be married or not.

Surely someone else has seen it...

> Actually, I thought I'd read (on this site, as a matter of fact)¿ that Spencer is living with his American GIRLfriend in¿ NYC...can't recall if the post claimed them to be married or¿ not.¿ Surely someone else has seen it...

I have. Also, I've heard a rumor alleging that Spencer tried to force himself on a girl in a bathroom at one of the venues that Moz was playing at. Don't take this as gospel, though.

> I have. Also, I've heard a rumor alleging that Spencer tried to¿ force himself on a girl in a bathroom at one of the venues that¿ Moz was playing at. Don't take this as gospel, though.

I want to add how bad I feel for floating this rumor any further. I don't know what's behind it for sure, and as soon as I hit the post button, I felt terrible. My apologies. :(

Spencer is super strait and currently shaked up with some chick in New york, Its Alain that one ought to worry about

Re: Question about Mozs current band members' sexuality?

That was a pic at the Griffith Observatory. Notice how Jake is driving. I thought Moz liked to drive.¿ I know that both johnny bridgwood and boz are married with¿ children, as to Alain, Spencer, and Gary, I couldn't say... I¿ suspect they are more interesting than the common heterosexual¿ blend. Here's an imaginative pic of Jake:

None of them are gay- definitive answer

Boz: Married, two girls
Jonny: Married, two girls
Alain: American girlfriend, manages his other projects
Spencer: Married to American girl, lives in New York
Gary: don't know current status, other than he is hetero

Re: None of them are gay- definitive answer

> Boz: Married, two girls¿ Jonny: Married, two girls¿ Alain: American girlfriend, manages his other projects¿ Spencer: Married to American girl, lives in New York¿ Gary: don't know current status, other than he is hetero
I think the fact that none of them have any style whatsoever is enough to answer this question...
EA

(PS, that was just a joke)

Gary Day's Whereabouts

> Boz: Married, two girls¿ Jonny: Married, two girls¿ Alain: American girlfriend, manages his other projects¿ Spencer: Married to American girl, lives in New York¿ Gary: don't know current status, other than he is hetero

What IS Gary Day up to these, er, days? I heard a year or so ago that he was in a band again. The name? What about Jonny? Does he just collect unemployment while Morrissey is flitting about in LA grocery stores?

Oh, all the questions!

Cheers,

Jamie

What about the singer?

What about the singer?

Back
Top Bottom