I just heard this that if you are bankrupt you can't work is this true??

A

Andy I.

I am very worried about Andy Rourke, I don't have much money but I would give all my money to Andy Rourke if it would help him. He must have about three or four different court cases on the go at the moment? Sueing Morrissey two times one about The Smiths the other about his solo work. He is also taking legal action about that thing that was put in the NME. I don't know anything about law but this is strange. Andy Rourke diserves lots of money for what he has been through the poor man. Bless him.

You are quite correct. You should save what you can and give it to Andy Rourke. Think of all the recordings that you've enjoyed through the years. Did you know that Andy Rourke played on some of Sinead O'Connor's albums? It's the very least you can do.

Suggestion

Well, if Heather stopped using that orange stuff on her skin, that should save a bob or two.

Re: Heather wouldn't like that.

Heather doesn't use fake/self tanners.And Andy Rourke doesn't spend his money on Heather. She might use sunbeds? I don't know. Andy Rourke's Mum called Mary has a tan because she went to live in Spain. Perhaps Heather goes to a hot country like Spain for some of the year? I don't know how she does it because England isn't hot for most of the year.

> You are quite correct. You should save what you can and give it to Andy
> Rourke. Think of all the recordings that you've enjoyed through the years.
> Did you know that Andy Rourke played on some of Sinead O'Connor's albums?
> It's the very least you can do.

YOU ARE NOT ME YOU TWAT ! SORRY

Re: Suggestion

> Well, if Heather stopped using that orange stuff on her skin, that should
> save a bob or two.
I don't think Andy worries about that as long as she continues to give great head.
Sorry...I didn't mean to be vulgar.

Re: This was NOT me!!!

Stop saying bad stuff about Heather!! I think she is a sweet girl and actractive, Andy Rourke is very lucky. I know I am not good enough to be friends with Andy Rourke. How did they meet?

Re: Suggestion

> Well, if Heather stopped using that orange stuff on her skin, that should
> save a bob or two.

ha ha, yes....lay off the bronze toner, she looks like a leather suit case with legs.

Re: Please it upsets me when people are nasty about lovely Heather.

I'm sure she's a lovely person

but that's no excuse to look like a walking tangerine

Back
Top Bottom