A Question

?

---

I recently was watching comedy central, and I saw that a movie named, "Airheads" was on, and I just watched for a few minutes, and it came to a scene where a band was playing in the background. The song I think was a Smiths/Moz song, more possibly Smiths (but it was not the Smiths playing it). But in any case, does anyone know which song it was, because I changed it rather quickly and could not remember the song?

The song was "London". But I don't know the band who was covering it.¿ I recently was watching comedy central, and I saw that a movie¿ named, "Airheads" was on, and I just watched for a few¿ minutes, and it came to a scene where a band was playing in the¿ background. The song I think was a Smiths/Moz song, more¿ possibly Smiths (but it was not the Smiths playing it). But in¿ any case, does anyone know which song it was, because I changed¿ it rather quickly and could not remember the song?

> The song was "London". But I don't know the band who¿ was covering it.

It was performed by Anthrax, believe it or not.

> It was performed by Anthrax, believe it or not.

Drummer Charlie Benante LOVES Morrissey, and he sports a Moz shirt in every other photo. He also digs The Cure, Echo and the Bunnymen, and other artists from that genre. I always imagined that if "London" was to be covered, Anthrax was gonna be the ones to do it. It never surprised me one bit.