For Mr Improper...!

• Thread starter Sweet and Tender Hooligan!
  • Start date
S

Sweet and Tender Hooligan!

If this board ever closes down what the hell will you do with your life?

And P.S. Whats an "ass clown"??

I will survive...see,I dont spend every waking hour glued to this site and board..... Im actually bored with it...I just do this for fun. I have too much fun rattling the cages of the people here...its what i do best...... as for an ass clown??? if you have to ask,you really dont know...but if you must... an ass clown is a f***in idiot( or whatever else you want to use the word for to describe someone else)... most of the people here are ass clowns..some more so than others.....

Its also someone who has no clue, a big f***ing waste of sperm...anything I decide that someone is...is an ass clown..... no other explanation needed..... The ayatollah of rock and rollah says that......so if he says it...its got to be true......

Its MY word......no one on this board is cool enough to use or say it except me,moz and devils...thats it....... moz thinks...no wait...moz KNOWS andy,mike and johnny are the three biggest ass clowns this planet has ever seen...I think he's right....... I have my "dont be an ass clown" shirt...where's yours????...Like i said...i dont spend every waking hour on this board...I leave that up to the rest of you ass clowns....... I have fun contributing my insightful take on the topics posted here...can i help it if what i say is so painfully truthful?????

For some reason I can't see Morrissey using the term "ass clown" but quite frankly I don't give a damn!

My honest opinion is that you're just as bad as everyone else! If you just come here for a laugh on others peoples behalf then you really are very dull!

I think you are very weak!

And as i very generously pointed out...I think you're an ass clown!!!!! Can i help it that people here need to be made fun of??? can i help the fact that it is I,the PIMP,who has all the fun at others expense???? no,thats what being the PIMP of the nation gets you...maybe if you worried less about me and what i do and more about your job...sucking off baboons at the zoo,the world would be a better place???? BY THE WAY,Ive heard morrissey use the term ass clown..he says it whenever someone here talks about "if hes circumsized" 'if hes gay" you know,for reasons like that????? he the wonder soup too,but he doesnt go around telling everyone!!!!!! he does however go around telling everyone that indeed you are an ass clown...but hey,you do it well.so be proud.

Re: For Hooligan

By the way, This board would be NOTHING without me....remember that!!!!! the minute i leave...this board is dull...... I make this site what it is...an entertaining,exciting,truthful place to come to..can i help it that you cant handle the truth?????? hey,it sucks to be painfully truthful,but someone's gotta do it...Im just glad its moi...but hey,if you still dont like me...come on down to my place here in corona,ca....on the way...pick me up some yoshinoya and we'll discuss it...then,i will eat the yoshinoya,declare myself the PIMP and proceed to bash in your skull with a steel chair and enjoy every minute of it.