Imagine a world with just AO and those fake plastic moz fans at www.morrisseytour.com

P

Punchdrunk

What a self centred Twat Morrissey is.Ohhh I'm fuming I cant think of any other person thats under achieved since the early 1990s throught no fault other than his own pull a stunt like this.

Its easy to see why theres people out there who would rather give Micheal Jacksons kids face masks for xmas than help someone like Morrissey who thinks he is Oscar Wilde in Exile a contract.

For the 1st time ever its finally dawned on me that because of his attitude of pissing off the people who are on his side off there must be a line of people pissing themselves when Morrissey whining about no contract etc etc etc

PS~What was it that judge said about Mozzer?????

I wonder if Morrissey pays his water rates on time or does he f*** around with meters

Or does he argue with the lecky man and ring up hotlines moaning

"Dont you know who I am" ;-)

I can hear Mark E Smith singing "PAY YER RATES"

Re: I wonder if Morrissey pays his water rates on time or does he f*** around with meters

If you read the stalker story above you'd see, that some of his fans do that
for him.

I bet there's a magnet on his gas meter

> Or does he argue with the lecky man and ring up hotlines moaning

> "Dont you know who I am" ;-)

> I can hear Mark E Smith singing "PAY YER RATES"

One of those f***-off cartoon red ones!!

Oi!!!!

Don't insult Punchdrunk and myself by labelling us as being from the Black Country!!!

I shall educate you in the difference next Friday!!

I heard Midnight Cable and Twilight gas have the best rates

Re: Oi!!!!

> Don't insult Punchdrunk and myself by labelling us as being from the Black
> Country!!!

> I shall educate you in the difference next Friday!!

When I'll be just back from Spain!! I might be feeling a wee bit delicate, so go easy with the shouting. I hope the records aren't played too loud either.

Back
Top Bottom