Morrissey sighting at Martin Gore show

B

Bagdad Bob

Was anyone at this show...i think it was him on the top balcony but it was too dark to decipher. did anyone see him there???

> I did...he "bought me a corona"

really??? I bought Moz and Boz a yoshinoya bowl off sunset last night. what a strange coincidence, pimpy. it must of been right before they went to see Gore.

hope this helps, ass-wipe!

Really??? no..it was before we engaged in the show..see,we were all sitting around talking about how much of an ass clown teddy was. I brought up the part about him "buying you a corona" and he laughed,then really did "buy me a corona" uh huh. Then boz and myself helped him load 20 pounds of yoshinoya into his refrigerator. Im going swimming with him next week.

Hope this helps Needledick.

he said something to me teddy...that really irked me...he told me that you send letters and pictures of yourself to him touching yourself and tugging at your pants and that you yearn for his dog. he said to tell you that if you come within 100 yards of him,he will have you arrested and brought up on charges. teddy,please...leave the dudes dog alone. Just because you cannot get laid by a human without paying them a serious amount of money is no reason to that stuff. Im sure his dog has no interest in you. Sick f***er.

i didnt know you were a puppy pumper teddy???

Hope this helps...non sex getting f***.

Yes it was him. He left in the middle of the encore. I didn't get a chance to get up to him because he was with, what appeared to be, two females (a blonde and a brunette about late 20's/early 30s). He was in between both of them. No one really seemed to make a big deal that he was on the balcony b/c not that many people approached him. He appeared to be having a good-time.

Bob, what did you think about the show. I was amazaed that he played the sweetest perfection...wished he played Blue dress, though.

Re: When/Where Was This Show?

Martin: Just look at what you have started now...... !