What would people think of a New Years eve moz party or there's about?

R

RobM

What do you people think of a New Years eve party or some day close to it? Do ya think it's worth trying? Maybe like a benefit or something. I'd like to do something, because I'm doing nothing as of yet, and I figure why not try and throw a New Years party for one of the few people that count in modern music, Morrissey. Hate and Love mail is welcome, ideas too!

To ideal venue would be either All Ages or 18+, and the door price would be no more than $5-$8 after costs, we can donate to some animal rights group, or we can walk the streets of LA or San Diego and give money to random homeless people. just a thought...
-robM

There is no way a venue will llet you get away with a $5.00 cover on new Years. that is just a fact. businesses that WILL be open know that they can make a MINT that night. A better possibility would be the day AFTER NEw Years...when everyone else in the world is humg over and business is slow, but everyone is out of school still

Thumbs up to the Moz party.

A New Year's Moz party is a fab idea...but how about having it on the east coast? Since we won't be graced with His presence during His upcoming tour, we have to have SOME way of celebrating Him.

Back
Top Bottom