VIVA HATE!

I

if its not love

http://www.xasleepatthewheelx.com/markkelley/vivahate.html

sluttering.
vivahate.gif

RE: Notice to greedy salesperson

The overpriced Viva Hate sweatshirts that you’re selling are in copyright infringement.
I’ve sent an e-mail to Morrissey’s management company.

Your web site contained no Moz content.

Your photographs are mundane, uninspired and reek of a sort of suburban complacency.

This site is not an appropriate space for capitalists who have no interest in The Smiths or Morrissey.

Re: RE: Notice to greedy salesperson

i would post a rebuttal, but then i realized, I DONT CARE!
how does it feel to have a life so worthless and empty that your only means of gratification comes from posting on a messageboard... and then being totally wrong about everything you said no less! its sad really.

> i would post a rebuttal, but then i realized, I DONT CARE!
> how does it feel to have a life so worthless and empty that your only
> means of gratification comes from posting on a messageboard... and then
> being totally wrong about everything you said no less! its sad really.

Nice Job numbnutts. I'm sure everyone going to want to buy piece of shit generic sweaters from such a "nice guy" like yourself huh?

Moron. I hope you get busted for selling those awful rip off sweaters!

> Nice Job numbnutts. I'm sure everyone going to want to buy piece of shit
> generic sweaters from such a "nice guy" like yourself huh?

> Moron. I hope you get busted for selling those awful rip off sweaters!

so wait are they generic or ripoffs? pick one. they cant be both!
and youre right, im not a nice guy, but im also not the guy selling the hoodies. i posted for a friend. so looks like you lose.

oh and lastly, get "busted"? hahaha sorry but the words "viva" and "hate" are still part of the english language, no? since when is screenprinting words on on clothing illegal? you are an idiot.

to everyone else: the shirts are amazing. if you arent a loser like these herbs, you will get one.

hey, don't worry about it. some people are just assholes. while the phrase "viva hate" might be copyrighted, i don't think moz is the type to go around suing his fans for making and selling things with his likeness/words/whatever on them. i mean, do these people really think that all the smiths and morrissey tshirts they see in random stores were licensed by moz? i seriously doubt he gets a cut of all those profits. i once made a tshirt for myself that had a bunch of smiths lyrics on it. i got tons of compliments. granted, i didn't try to sell them, but i doubt moz would sue me if he happened to see me wear a shirt with his lyrics on it.

Back
Top Bottom