Who went to the convention today? Lets hear all about it!

I went as Im going again tonight. My women made me alot of money. Ill be chilling again,as i did last night. Ill probably go on stage and hug the singer,that band rocks!!!!!! I did have two guys trying to trade me nude pictures of a whale(MINDY) for one of my ladies,but I turned them down. I dont do fat women,it's bad for business, And fat women stink!!!!!!

Most,if not ALL the shit there is so over priced. I didnt see alot of people buying stuff from the tables other than t-shirts and stickers. I think that these convention booth people need to get their heads out of their asses when it comes to pricing this stuff. I can go to amoeba,or second spin,or vinyl fetish and buy alot of it cheap...... I mean 30 bucks for a supposed "RARE" copy of barbarism begins at home on cd single???? who are they trying to kid?????

Why would you ask to meet me at the convention if you didnt go?????? That makes no sense,but then again,neither do you.

Plus,those two ass clowns who were trying to hawk their cheesy books "morrissey's manchester"??? those books are f***ing crap!!!!! Looks like some kid printed them at kinko's then decided to try and make money off them. I saw stacks of those thinks there. f***in cheap bastards,I wouldnt give them a buck for one of those things. They dont even look nice.

Back
Top Bottom