Paul McCartney

E

ellroy

Paul McCartney is cush an arsehole. These are the reasons why.

One minute he claims to be a vegeatarian which is all well and good and the next minute he is singing Ebony and Ivory on his piano keyboard, oh lord can't you see. Well I can certainly see you are a f***ing hypocrite, Sir Paul.

His beloved Linda dies who he loves so much etc but before she is warm he is seeing the one-legged Heather Mills. Now, I have nothing against the disableds but if you could have any woman you choose like McCartney would you choose one with one leg? I have been told by a journalist friend that Heather is a total fantasist - she has interviewed her twice (years apart) and Heather claimed her upbringing was totaly different on both occassions.

He is in his 60's and he dyes his hair - what a twat.

He changes the credits of beatles songs form Lennon/McCartney to McCartney/Lennon and when Yoko complains he says she shouldn't get her knickers in a twist and to stop being so childish. Pot and kettle methinks.

His song 'Give Ireland back to the Irish' is so offensive - it may be fine to say those things if you are a multi millionaire living in Scotland but if you (are catholic or prostetant) living on a shitty council estate in Belfast the problem isn't quite so easy to solve.

Pipes of peace, Mull of c***ire and the Frog Chorus are shite!

He released a press release that outline the songs in his forthcoming concerts - how f***ing crap is that!!

To repay the people of Liverpool he did a concert in the Tavern afew years ago where um only a couple of hundred people could attend. But not to worry coz there were big screens outside so the plebs could watch it outside - and then he plays a load of solo crap from his latest album that nobody likes anyway.

He is too tight to buy the rights of the Beatles back catalogue and then complains that he doesn't own them.

I may have a few more reasons to hate the man but I can't think of them just now. Not too keen on Steve Redgrave and Lenny Henry either.

I'm getting fed up of those Radio 2 ads as well

What about all that Paul McCartney imposter business? You know, where he allegedly was killed in a car crash and since 1966, he has had a double.

Re: I'm getting fed up of those Radio 2 ads as well

I read somewhere that all the Beatles are dying in the wrong order - it'll be Ringo next

Re: I'm getting fed up of those Radio 2 ads as well

Well, if the 'real' Paul McCartney died 37 years ago, Ringo's the only living member!

> I read somewhere that all the Beatles are dying in the wrong order - it'll
> be Ringo next

i'm a vegetarian. if i use a foundation shade called "classic ivory," am i a hypocrite? (i don't as i'm not quite that pale. i'm just wondering...)

Paul McCartney - tit

> Paul McCartney is cush an arsehole. These are the reasons why.

> One minute he claims to be a vegeatarian which is all well and good and
> the next minute he is singing Ebony and Ivory on his piano keyboard, oh
> lord can't you see. Well I can certainly see you are a f***ing hypocrite,
> Sir Paul.

yes, he's an arsehole

> His beloved Linda dies who he loves so much etc but before she is warm he
> is seeing the one-legged Heather Mills. Now, I have nothing against the
> disableds but if you could have any woman you choose like McCartney would
> you choose one with one leg? I have been told by a journalist friend that
> Heather is a total fantasist - she has interviewed her twice (years apart)
> and Heather claimed her upbringing was totaly different on both
> occassions.

> He is in his 60's and he dyes his hair - what a twat.

the arsehole

> He changes the credits of beatles songs form Lennon/McCartney to
> McCartney/Lennon and when Yoko complains he says she shouldn't get her
> knickers in a twist and to stop being so childish. Pot and kettle
> methinks.

Yoko rules. Paul McCartney's a dick.

> His song 'Give Ireland back to the Irish' is so offensive - it may be fine
> to say those things if you are a multi millionaire living in Scotland but
> if you (are catholic or prostetant) living on a shitty council estate in
> Belfast the problem isn't quite so easy to solve.

indeed.

> Pipes of peace, Mull of c***ire and the Frog Chorus are shite!

always had a soft spot for "Mull of Kintyre" myself, but then my mate's uncle died in a plane crash there. which ruined it a bit.

> He released a press release that outline the songs in his forthcoming
> concerts - how f***ing crap is that!!

he was probably worried he wouldnt sell the tickets..arsehole

> To repay the people of Liverpool he did a concert in the Tavern afew years
> ago where um only a couple of hundred people could attend. But not to
> worry coz there were big screens outside so the plebs could watch it
> outside - and then he plays a load of solo crap from his latest album that
> nobody likes anyway.

loads of my mates are scousers, all of em think McCartney's a total goon

> He is too tight to buy the rights of the Beatles back catalogue and then
> complains that he doesn't own them.

> I may have a few more reasons to hate the man but I can't think of them
> just now. Not too keen on Steve Redgrave and Lenny Henry either.

Lenny Henry gets on my tits a bit but he's OK. Steve Redgrave, British sporting hero my arse. he's a f***ing rower! I bet no-one outside of the UK knows who he is.

> i'm a vegetarian. if i use a foundation shade called "classic
> ivory," am i a hypocrite? (i don't as i'm not quite that pale. i'm
> just wondering...)

that bit was kind of a joke

Couldn't agree more. paul mccartney, steve redgrave, leeny henry - vomit-inducing arseholes all.

Let's not let lennon off the hook either, though, just because he was murrdurred. What people see in 'imagine' has puzzled me for decades. It's well within the capapbilities of the average 12-14 year old to write something like that.
AND the 'imagine no possessions' line, written in a vast white mansion complete with swimming pool and white rolls-royce sitting in the grounds. All done without the slightest hint of him noticing the irony. Dearie me. Oh dearie dearie me.

Just to throw in my two cents. I couldn't agree more. I give the Beatles respect, but it's obvious that they quit at the right time. I mean John and George had some good singles (but no albums you'd want to buy), Paul has had very few good songs in what, 30 years (well, let's hope so), and has got to be just about the biggest waste of talent, more so than Weller (flamebait?), Sting, Clapton, Winwood, and Rod Stewart put together.

The best ex-Beatles song, 'Photograph' by Ringo, of course.

i'd hoped it was. i was a bit worried that you actually thought most pianos still had ivory keys.

ringo and george were always my favorites anyway

ringo is just so ugly he's cute. and george wrote my fave beatles song: "while my guitar gently weeps."

Re: Paul McCartney - tit

> Steve Redgrave, British sporting hero my arse. he's a f***ing rower! I bet no-> one outside of the UK knows who he is.

I hate how in the sports pages he is often referred to as one of the great Olympic athletes but like you say I've never met anyone who has rowed (in that poncey oxbridge boat race way) in my life. I am not a big sports fan but I can appreciate that being the fastest man in the world is a reasonably impressive
achievement but being a good rower is just crap. I think he was a bit fat in the last olympics anyway and the others carried him.

The other thing is the disabled olympics - the fastest man in the world who is blind or has one arm is not really that impressive and shouldn't be encouraged. The only people who are interested are the immediate family of the competitors.

I suppose they are all winners - pass the sick bag please!

Re: Andy Rourke is better by far.

Sir Paul McCartney is a Notherner like Andy Rourke is. They both have Irish backgrounds. Although Paul is half-Catholic and half-protistant. Andy is just Catholic I think. They both have mothers called Mary, Paul's mother Mary died when he was 14 years old and Andy's mother Mary went off to Spain when Andy was 12 years old. Both fathers re-married. They both went to all boy Grammar schools although Andy's Grammar school was Catholic and Paul's was a non-religous Grammar. They both played bass in their bands. They both go in for good-looking blondes. Heather Mills-McCartney may only have one leg but she is very good-looking and young and was a model!! Heather Street is also young and pretty!! Paul used to go out with Redish haired Jane Asher which is unusal for him because he loves blondes and Andy used to hang out with Jane a young blonde from Manchester. Paul also has a step-daughter called called Heather from his Linda's previous marrage she had before she married Paul.

Re: Paul McCartney was playing at the Manchester Evening News Arena for his Back in the World tour.

Heather Street is a pretty young blonde NO relation to Stephen Street. Heather Mills-McCartney is a pretty young blonde no relation to veteran English actor John Mills, yes she does only have one leg but she is very good-looking and was a model.

Johnny Marr knows talent. Thats why he Zak is in his band.

this is slightly off-topic, but...

did you know that the ugly bitch from ally mcbeal (well one of many -- all the chicks on that show were pretty heinous), portia de rossi, is "married" to ringo star's stepdaughter?

Re: Johnny Marr knows talent that is why he chose Andy Rourke to be in The Smiths with him.

Johnny could of had another bass player in The Smiths.

Back
Top Bottom