Age of Moz solo posters???

C

Curious

Hi everyone,
Just wondering what the average age of the people who post here is.
Can everyone please take a second to post their age?? I'm 27, not that anyone knows me or cares 8^)

> Hi everyone,¿ Just wondering what the average age of the people who post here¿ is.¿ Can everyone please take a second to post their age?? I'm 27,¿ not that anyone knows me or cares 8^)

Ahhh, 23?

A gentleman never asks a lady her age!

Me being a complete Mega bitch though and rarely lady like, Im 24

Re: A gentleman never asks a lady her age!

> Me being a complete Mega bitch though and rarely lady like, Im¿ 24

Yet, you gave your age and you're not really a MEGA bitch. Hmm, sounds like a Godzilla villain, MEGA BITCH.

Mega Striesand

> Yet, you gave your age and you're not really a MEGA bitch.

I thank you for your compliment but Im sure there will be a rebuttal (aside from mine) in the next 24 hours!

29 and still a poor freezingly cold soul.

I use to be worse, however. Ohh, I can smile about it now, but at the time it was terrible.

> Hi everyone,¿ Just wondering what the average age of the people who post here¿ is.¿ Can everyone please take a second to post their age?? I'm 27,¿ not that anyone knows me or cares 8^)

sometime ago the owner of this site made a poll about this subject. anyway i am 31.

27, and you can bet i care a lot! :p

I'm 29, but most people I know usually think I'm 28. Obviously, I look young for my age!¿ Hi everyone,¿ Just wondering what the average age of the people who post here¿ is.¿ Can everyone please take a second to post their age?? I'm 27,¿ not that anyone knows me or cares 8^)

gf4.jpg

I feel old

I'm 20 and soon I'll be 21 and then I'll be 22 and before you know it I'll be dead. Good thing I have Morrissey to cheer me up.

albert.jpg

> Hi everyone,
> Just wondering what the average age of the people who post here
> is.
> Can everyone please take a second to post their age?? I'm 27,
> not that anyone knows me or cares 8^)
I'm 21 but I look about 14. BTW Key Slapper, that's an awesome picture of Morrissey.

Re: Age of Moz solo posters???punchers??

> PS de lah hoya was robbed!

He did have spectular footwork even if he did hold back the punches too long.

Yes, De La Hoya was robbed, BUT he'll be well-rewarded financially for his trouble by the rematch. And who says boxing's not fixed?

Mike

> Im 19 and scared of my own shadow.

> PS de lah hoya was robbed!

> ......but you will return one day because of all the things you
> see when your eyes close

> Yes, De La Hoya was robbed, BUT he'll be well-rewarded
> financially for his trouble by the rematch. And who says
> boxing's not fixed?

Oh i knew it was fixed from the start.. hey oscar was doing pretty well in the beggining too..he was "giving boxing lessons" Hes still a winner in my eyes though ..hehe

fist.gif

Back
Top Bottom