best Moz buy!

B

bluejean

Dear fellow Moz fans,

I must admit that in all my many years of Moz dedication I have never boughten a single.

Can anyone tell me the best CD website to purchase a vast number!?!

(I want to get them at a good price)

Does anyone have a favorite single?

I really love the live at KROQ where all the fans scream about how they love Morrissey!

*Also* Am I asking too much...
Does anyone have a short list of semi-accessable bootlegs that they reccommend.

thank you much!

juliet

[email protected]

> Dear fellow Moz fans,¿ I must admit that in all my many years of Moz dedication I have¿ never boughten a single.¿ Can anyone tell me the best CD website to purchase a vast¿ number!?!¿ (I want to get them at a good price)¿ Does anyone have a favorite single?¿ I really love the live at KROQ where all the fans scream about¿ how they love Morrissey!¿ *Also* Am I asking too much...¿ Does anyone have a short list of semi-accessable bootlegs that¿ they reccommend.¿ thank you much!¿ juliet¿ [email protected]

Boy you don't want much, do you?
Okay, let's see...as far as singles go, there's a guy in marketplace selling 5 for $15! Such a deal. For boots, my favourites are:

Smiths : Thank Your Lucky Stars (available thru Recordings Unlimited)

Same Day Again (available thru Kiss The Stone)

The Hand That Rocks The Cradle (Recordings Unlimited)

Morrissey: I'm A Poet (Colorado '92-good luck finding this one)

Rush To Danger (Recordings Unlimited)

Higher Education (Kiss The Stone)

Practising Troublemaker (available NOW at AB-CD)

Talent Borrows Genius Steals (good luck again)

Digital Excitation (Kiss The Stone)

Also look on the Cemetry Gates Website under "Information". There is a comprehensive bootleg discography for Morrissey and Smiths boots with recording quality ratings, etc. I have a bunch of others I can recommend, but just the boots I mentioned will set you back at least $150 (if you get them all). Good luck, good fun, and good hunting!
Oh, I forgot to mention as well: the people (like me) on this website can set you on a course as well. Also check out morrissey.homepad.com
Cheers! Mike Mozfan

musicblvd.com has several of morrissey's domestic singles for I think around seven dollars each.

at soundstone.com as well, almost all of the Moz singles are selling for under 8-9 bucks. I saw the Satan Rejected... single there for 6.99 $.

> I really love the live at KROQ where all the fans scream about¿ how they love Morrissey!¿ juliet¿ [email protected]

Yes, that is one of Morrissey's finest recording moments.

lickboot.jpg

> Yes, that is one of Morrissey's finest recording moments.
What the heck does that picture mean?

Two skinheads kissing each other's feet?

juliet???????????????????????????????????????????????????

I recommend the "Rare Tracks" Japanese mini-album, which can be purchased through CDnow or Music Blvd I beleive. It compiles all of Morrissey's "Maladjusted" b-sides.

Singles I especially like include: "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Succesful" (has several live tracks); "Picadilly Palare"; "Certain People I Know" (very hard to find); "Interesting Drug".

For the Smiths: "Panic"; "That Joke Isn't funny Anymore".¿ Dear fellow Moz fans,¿ I must admit that in all my many years of Moz dedication I have¿ never boughten a single.¿ Can anyone tell me the best CD website to purchase a vast¿ number!?!¿ (I want to get them at a good price)¿ Does anyone have a favorite single?¿ I really love the live at KROQ where all the fans scream about¿ how they love Morrissey!¿ *Also* Am I asking too much...¿ Does anyone have a short list of semi-accessable bootlegs that¿ they reccommend.¿ thank you much!¿ juliet¿ [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom