If Johnny Marr really wanted to keep up with what Andy Rourke is doing he could it's not that hard.

A

Andy I.

I manage to. Just go on Andy Rourke's website www.andyrourke.info that will tell you the basics. He has recently worked with Moondog One, Gwilo and Badly Drawn Boy and Hal... Andy Rourke DJs sometimes and goes to clubs. Andy Rourke goes on tour with BDB. I think Marr would be able to get in touch with Andy Rourke if he wanted to, he could phone him up or something. After all they both live in Manchester. Marr lives in Bowden near Altrincham and he has a recording studio there called Clear Studios.

Why would Marr give a crap about Rourke now-a-days?

One theory...

Andy I is really Andy Rourke. Same first name. Knows an awful lot of info on the guy. Both addicted to heroin... Coincidence?

Second theory...

Andy I gets a 20P each time she mentions Andy Rourke. She must be a millionaire by now, eh?

Third thory

She is mentally deranged. Not even Rourks "girlfriend" has that sort of enthusiam for her guy. Why does anyone care so much about him who's not, A. related to him, or B. f***ing him?

Also I must say

1. Badly Drawn Boy is not so bad. "Silent Sigh" is good.

2. Johnny Marr's solo stuff is crap. It would probably suck even more if Rourke were working on it.

3. Cool it with the Rourk info. Who cares?!?!

> I manage to. Just go on Andy Rourke's website www.andyrourke.info that
> will tell you the basics. He has recently worked with Moondog One, Gwilo
> and Badly Drawn Boy and Hal... Andy Rourke DJs sometimes and goes to
> clubs. Andy Rourke goes on tour with BDB. I think Marr would be able to
> get in touch with Andy Rourke if he wanted to, he could phone him up or
> something. After all they both live in Manchester. Marr lives in Bowden
> near Altrincham and he has a recording studio there called Clear Studios.

yup, that's true

but sadly johnny has also been banned from the website. he has his pride, you know.

Re: Johnny Marr is banned from Andy Rourke's site? Why?

Back
Top Bottom