Everyday is like Sunday

H

hnia

Like most of you I suspect you have acquired an arsenal of Moz stuff to listen too. However, you can only have so much Moz in your life, so if your like me you listen to morrissey every sunday..
It is a wonderful tradition to start, think about it and let me know how you like it?
hnia

Since "Everyday is like Sunday" then I can listen everyday, which is a tradition that I think I'll stick to.
"Ding Dong Merrily on High" should only be listened to at Xmas though, and then only under duress and with much complaining.¿ Like most of you I suspect you have acquired an arsenal of Moz¿ stuff to listen too. However, you can only have so much Moz in¿ your life, so if your like me you listen to morrissey every¿ sunday..¿ It is a wonderful tradition to start, think about it and let me¿ know how you like it?¿ hnia

b&w-sharron.jpg

I listen to Morrissey & Smiths whenever I feel like it, which is pretty often. Restricting your Moz consumption to Sundays is sort of puritanical. This is music, not church!

Why wait?

> I listen to Morrissey & Smiths whenever I feel like it,¿ which is pretty often. Restricting your Moz consumption to¿ Sundays is sort of puritanical. This is music, not church!

It sure is heaven to listen to Moz all week long!

> Like most of you I suspect you have acquired an arsenal of Moz¿ stuff to listen too. However, you can only have so much Moz in¿ your life, so if your like me you listen to morrissey every¿ sunday..¿ It is a wonderful tradition to start, think about it and let me¿ know how you like it?¿ hnia

The temptation would be too great. Can't do it. Sorry, bud.

Back
Top Bottom