some thoughts (though i know thinking isn't allowed around here)

• Thread starter satan's cheerleader
  • Start date
Thanks for sharing your skills with us all. Your ability to put the word 'is' between two nouns is a wonder to behold.¿ tori amos is ridiculous, morrissey is a homosexual, celibacy is¿ most definitely NOT a sexuality, "southpaw grammar"¿ was bad, and finally, PLEASE DEVELOP THE SKILLS NECESSARY FOR¿ CRITICAL THINKING...

b&w-sharron.jpg

One disagreement, one clarification:

"Southpaw" is different, and I quite dig it. But you already knew that.

Tori is ridiculous. But in a stupid, "can't look away" way, sort of like the old Adam West "Batman" TV show. Not "bad" ridiculous, like Joel Schumacher's "Batman and Robin" movie.

But it is nice to see you posting again. And yes, a private mail is forthcoming. No disappearing acts again.¿ tori amos is ridiculous, morrissey is a homosexual, celibacy is¿ most definitely NOT a sexuality, "southpaw grammar"¿ was bad, and finally, PLEASE DEVELOP THE SKILLS NECESSARY FOR¿ CRITICAL THINKING...

Cliche' busta

Rubbish, Cheerleader!

"Southpaw Grammar" is Morrissey's best and most accomplished record.

So there!

*_*

Southpaw Grammar is the m----f----bomb!

> Rubbish, Cheerleader!¿ "Southpaw Grammar" is Morrissey's best and most¿ accomplished record.¿ So there!¿ *_*

le freak, so chic

¿ Tori is ridiculous. But in a stupid, "can't look away"¿ way,

oh, but john dear, i CAN look away, and i do...everytime that pretentious witch appears before me.¿ But it is nice to see you posting again. And yes, a private mail¿ is forthcoming. No disappearing acts again.

where have i heard that before?

anyway, what's nice is, i can post something, piss some people off, and then i don't bother to read their responses, which somehow makes it even funnier...

> tori amos is ridiculous,

I dont know if tori is rediculous. My entire outlook on tori is that I know she must have alot to say becasue of the soundbites Ive heard and songs on the radio, and i think her following is perhaps as devout as Mozzy's. so...i have abstained from having any opinions about her. I dont want to get into her @#!!!e and see that she is evil
becasue, allthough i dont know what she is talking about...she feels very strongly about expressing it and alot of people seem to like it. I have no reason yet to disrespect her. I mean...I look at it in a similar aspect to how morons show up and say Mozzy sucks simply becasue of what they HEARD. they just dont KNOW all there is to him. So...I will make no tori Judgements Yes I will continue to make many grammatical and spelling errors...tangents facillitate them

morrissey is a homosexual,....perhaps. Never asked him. He is about as homosexual as he is celibate though. whatever that means. I think it depends on the declaration of the hour.

celibacy is¿ most definitely NOT a sexuality, Has it been pronounced as one? I thought it was an abstinance from sexuality

"southpaw grammar"¿ was bad, I listened to the opening piano song for what seemed like ten minutes and then gave up...never bought it...

and finally,

PLEASE DEVELOP THE SKILLS NECESSARY FOR¿ CRITICAL THINKING...

Okey-dokey

>"southpaw grammar"¿ was bad, I listened to the opening piano song for what seemed like >ten minutes and then gave up...never bought it...

Wait! You don't own a copy of Southpaw Grammar?!? I got admit it took me about five months after its release cause I was a bit angered that he cancelled the shows at the Olympic auditorium. Still, I bought it. Then, it took me about a year to really enjoy it... Aren't you at in the least bit curious about it?!?

Never mind I don't even know you...

BTW are you some girl who has a pair of jeans autographed my mike joyce and andy rourke?? Do please answer this question cause I'm very curious…

yes!
citout.jpg

> I dont know if tori is rediculous.

You're allowed to express opinions about artists you dislike, you know. It's pathetic to obsessively attack somebody, but if Tori doesn't rock your world then there must be some reason. All I can say about her is 'She's boring.' People with bad taste in music might like her but that's their problem. No need to fight. The end.¿ morrissey is a homosexual,....perhaps.

No he isn't. He's fish 'n' chips. In 1995 he told a French magazine:

"I've had a quite late development on this level. Now if I see a beautiful woman I can be attracted like any man. But I find it very embarrassing. It's the same whether it's an attraction to a man or a woman."

It must be very confusing to be bisexual.

> You're allowed to express opinions about artists you dislike,¿ you know. It's pathetic to obsessively attack somebody, but if¿ Tori doesn't rock your world then there must be some reason. All¿ I can say about her is 'She's boring.' People with bad taste in¿ music might like her but that's their problem.¿It's pathetic to obsessively attack somebody,

Yeah it's pathetic attacking anyone who's taste differs from yours. Narrowminded you know. Like saying things like "she's boring" and "people with bad taste in music might like her but that's their problem".

You're a dick.

> Wait! You don't own a copy of Southpaw Grammar?!? I got admit it¿ took me about five months after its release cause I was a bit¿ angered that he cancelled the shows at the Olympic auditorium.¿ Still, I bought it. Then, it took me about a year to really¿ enjoy it... Aren't you at in the least bit curious about it?!?¿ Never mind I don't even know you...

My ex had it and I heard it then....It sounded like a bunch of whining about Jake. Not interested¿¿ BTW are you some girl who has a pair of jeans autographed my¿ mike joyce and andy rourke?? Do please answer this question¿ cause I'm very curious…

No...i have no autographed jeans

> Yeah it's pathetic attacking anyone who's taste differs from¿ yours. Narrowminded you know. Like saying things like¿ "she's boring" and "people with bad taste in¿ music might like her but that's their problem".¿ You're a dick.

IRONY ALERT. But really, nothing bothers me more than musical relativists. What's with this mealy mouthed, tip-toeing attitude where you're not allowed to say something negative. If you hate something, why not SAY IT? Why is it against the law to have an opinion? I could say a lot worse things about Tori than 'she's boring.' MORRISSEY has said a lot worse things about people than 'they're boring.' I can accept the fact that you think I'm a sex organ, so why can't you accept that I find Tori boring? That's WHY I DON'T BUY HER RECORDS. NOTHING ABOUT HER APPEALS TO ME. Now you can kill me.

Oh, and you can tell me why you hate Radiohead and Elvis Costello. I won't mind. Anything is more interesting than 'i have no opinion'.

> IRONY ALERT. But really, nothing bothers me more than musical¿ relativists. What's with this mealy mouthed, tip-toeing attitude¿ where you're not allowed to say something negative. If you hate¿ something, why not SAY IT?

You missed the point. I could care less if you hate Tori Amos. My point was that it's silly to say that people who do like her have no taste in music.¿Why is it against the law to have an¿ opinion? I could say a lot worse things about Tori than 'she's¿ boring.' MORRISSEY has said a lot worse things about people than¿ 'they're boring.'

I could care less what he says. He has a platform and he likes to say silly things that make people go whoa! that's all. He makes tons of narrowminded statements simply intended to make people talk.

Again my point was I don't care who dislikes who's music. I am saying that, imo, one lessens what they are saying by making silly statements like "and whoever likes them has bad taste in music"¿I can accept the fact that you think I'm a sex¿ organ, so why can't you accept that I find Tori boring?

Well as I said I can.¿ Oh, and you can tell me why you hate Radiohead and Elvis¿ Costello. I won't mind. Anything is more interesting than 'i¿ have no opinion'.

I just happen to love Elvis Costello and I quite like Radiohead also.

I simply mean that I dont know enough about her to make an educated statement.I specifially have CHOSEN not to know enough about her though.I dont get the cornflake girl song, is that pessimistic enough?
I think that before I make a negative judgement over something tons of people agree on i ought to be more informed. Tori seems to me to be one of those artists that you have to read alot into...
Im not Jewish, but I cant say The Jewish religeon sucks simply becasue I was raised Catholic. I dont know the slightest thing about Judeism...or how to spell it for that matter....so I wouldnt go making statements about it. That would make one eventually look foolish.

I love Radiohead's OK COMPUTER album and a few songs from THE BENDS and that WEIRDO song. but Im not about to go and say that Thom Yourke should be christened the new King of rock...pop...what is it?

I feel I can make statements about Moz simply because the majority of his publicised life is what I have religeously studied and debated.

I dont want to spray Elvis costello with bullets, but I only like 5 or six of his song.

.......Stop Making sence..for the girl so farr away..."Morrissey"
.......Stop making sence.................Some album title by someone
.......Ive Stopped Making sence...................ME

He said she said

Im a sex shooter...come and play with my affection doot doo doo doot doot doo doo doot. She became a Christian ya know!?

Back
Top Bottom