Last Night I Dreamt That I Was in a Clash Cover Band With Johnny Marr.

B

Bob

I did. It was really weird. I dont even own a Clash record either. It was weird jamming with him. Im going back to sleep.

Re: Last Night I Dreamt

> I did. It was really weird. I dont even own a Clash record¿ either. It was weird jamming with him. Im going back to sleep.

Last night I dreamt I was at a wild party and my parents showed up. And my dad got really drunk and he put on women's clothes and I had to drive him home ('you can't drive yourself, dad'). I didn't have a car so I stole a bright yellow, cast iron Lada-looking thing while the ancient lady who owned it screamed at me from the sidewalk. I drove dad to the border and he disappeared and I forgot him. One of the customs agents was none other than Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran and we had a whirlwind love affair that lasted about four minutes. I don't even OWN a Duran Duran record. Too bad it wasn't Morrissey.

Re: Last Night I Dreamt

Last night I dreamt that I met Morrissey. He was a my high school gym and I called out to him. He came to me and I asked him if I could have a hug. He said ofcourse. He held his arms out and at first I couldn't do it cuz I was crying like a nut. I finally wrapped my arms around him and cryed even more. God it felt so real.

Back
Top Bottom