Andy Rourke plays Osaka in Japan tonight!!!!

Andy Rourke told me he has no idea who you are but wants to inject you with some H

Your boring me,As i'm a peronal friend of Andys and have been for years I find your postings boring and I wanna kill you.

Re: Andy Rourke told me he has no idea who you are but wants to inject you with some H

Good to see you back, Mozzerian.

??????????

who U CALLING MOZZERIAN???I HATE THAT c***.INFACT I HATE 95% OF YOU PRICKS AND WANKERS.

EAT SHIT

> Good to see you back, Mozzerian.

Re: ??????????

What is it about Morrissey you like? It can't be the humour or use of intelligent language....

I popped in here thinking it was Neil Morrisseys site

What do u like your LA women???His shirt in the "November" video

I dont have to take shit off you,Your a prick and I've got a better record collection that you,I'm better dressed,much more travelled,women adore me and I'M RICH.

MY WEEK IS YOUR YEAR!!

EAT SHIT!!!!!!!

> What is it about Morrissey you like? It can't be the humour or use of
> intelligent language....

andy haters, say goodbye to your suv's

andy probably will make moz fans who were mean to sell there SUV's and use the money to buy an engagement ring for the lovely love of his life heather.

Re: I popped in here thinking it was Neil Morrisseys site

Well done.

I never realised he was in a band before he became a shite actor and shagged Les Dennis wife

ANOTHER USELESS FACT FROM THE BLUENOSE

HE STARED IN A FILM CALLED 'I WAS A VAMPIRE MOTORCYCLIST' AND IT WAS FILMED AROUND BIRMINGHAM!

YOU KNOW THAT MASSIVE BIKE SHOP ON THE STRATFORD ROAD IN SPARKHILL, JUST UNDER THE RAILWAY BRIDGE? WELL THAT WAS ONE OF THE MANY LOCATIONS.

Punchdrunk makes "Boring Postings" Accusation

Back
Top Bottom