SUPRIZE

• Thread starter Mr Improper Pimp OfThe Universe
  • Start date
M

Mr Improper Pimp OfThe Universe

i is back to wow y'all with mine pimplike supearioritee. you mo f***as. i is the dumbest still and i always will be. yeeeeeehaaa.

Yes,you are. We've known it for awhile though,where have you been ass clown????

The diffenrece between you and me is?? I get more pussy than ron jeremy. You?? your cat doesnt count. Now then,I dont talk like this,so you're only foolin yourself if you think anyone thinks that your post was writtin by me. Nice try really assjack. better luck next time.

i don't see much difference between the two of you. for one thing, neither of you can spell

Re: i don't see much difference between the two of you. for one thing, neither of you can spell

And i dont see much difference in the back of a donkeys ass..and your face

Re: i don't see much difference between the two of you. for one thing, neither of you can spell

that's funny because you are a donkey's ass.

No its funny,because its true...you and a donkeys ass??? one in the same!!!!

not only are you stupid, but it seems you have zero imagination! but then, that's to be expected of a one trick pony like you.

did you write that one yourself???? that made about as much sense as your sex life. Face it dude,you cannot win with me. You continue to look like more of an ass than i ever could. Why??? because you insist on replying to every one of my posts. Im the shit,you cant beat me. So,please,do yourself a favor??? stop!!!! you wont win,no matter how hard you try ass clowN!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom