Just when you thought Johnny Cash wasn't cool.

H

Hallahook

This must have been Johnny's reaction to June Carter's attorney serving papers on him backstage. 'Atta-boy Johnny!!

pic102419.jpg

Re: I always thought Johnny Cash was cool.

Early one mornin' while makin' the rounds I took a shot of cocaine and I shot my woman down I went right home and I went to bed I stuck that lovin' 44 beneath my head Got up next mornin' and I grabbed that gun Took a shot of cocaine and away I run Made a good run but I ran too slow They overtook me down in Juarez Mexico Late in the hot joints takin' the pills In walked the sheriff from Jericho Hill He said Willy Lee your name is not Jack Brown You're the dirty heck that shot your woman down Said yes, oh yes my name is Willy Lee If you've got the warrant just a-read it to me Shot her down because she made me sore I thought I was her daddy but she had five more When I was arrested I was dressed in black They put me on a train and they took me back Had no friend for to go my bail They slapped my dried up carcass in that county jail Early next mornin' bout a half past nine I spied the sheriff coming down the line Ah, and he coughed as he cleared his throat He said come on you dirty heck into that district court Into the courtroom my trial began Where I was handled by twelve honest men Just before the jury started out I saw the little judge commence to look about In about five minutes in walked the man Holding the verdict in his right hand The verdict read murder in the first degree I hollered Lawdy Lawdy, have a mercy on me The judge he smiled as he picked up his pen 99 years in the Folsom pen 99 years underneath that ground I can't forget the day I shot that bad bitch down Come on you've gotta listen unto me Lay off that whiskey and let that cocaine be

> This must have been Johnny's reaction to June Carter's attorney serving
> papers on him backstage. 'Atta-boy Johnny!!

Johnny Cash is a genius. "Live At Folsom Prison" is the greatest Live album ever recorded.
Great picture though. Thanks.

Re: does that make him cool ?

> well then, what about me?

Ha-Haaaaa!!! Good one!!