Congratz liberals!!!!!!

J

Jack Racer

You've given Saddam Insane more ammo than any tank or Bazooka could ever give him!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20030316/wl_nm/iraq_saddam_dc_6

From the Jackasses mouth:

"Who appointed America the unjust judge of the world?" Saddam said.

"It is the right of every person to ask them: who appointed you a judge on us? I don't believe the world has seen this level of lying...as that coming out from America and Britain."

After reading this, please explain to me how these so-called "peace" ralleys, which in reality are nothing but anti-Bush rallys, are NOT providing, "aid and comfort to the enemy?"

I even like how that Iraqi nuttback states, "I want a long war. One that sends a lot of body bags back to Washington."

Yea, real "peaceful" these sh*t knockers are eh? Besides, Saddam, don't avoid the truth bitch, you know that the US/UK are going after YOU and NOT the Iraqi people.

Here's to a quick swift Saddam ass kicking by the U.S. and U.K. forces out there protecting the world from nuclear, chemical and biological weapons proliferation!

> You've given Saddam Insane more ammo than any tank or Bazooka could ever
> give him!

Well, honestly. You're going to indict people for having their words twisted by others - suppose we should condemn Morrissey for unsing skinheads in his videos given the way he's been misappropriated by them?

> After reading this, please explain to me how these so-called
> "peace" ralleys, which in reality are nothing but anti-Bush
> rallys, are NOT providing, "aid and comfort to the enemy?"

You seem to be implying people have no right to protest war. And for all the "aid and comfort" the sentiments expressed at these rallies have provided Saddam - can you name a single practical outcome of that? No, thought not. Saddam, being the man he is undoubtedly knows that all the anti-war sentiment in the world is not going to save him, given the reality of the pending invasion. Disagree with peace protestors, by all means, but don't start using nationalist rhetoric to try and remove their perspective from the debate by likening it to treason or sabotage.

> Yea, real "peaceful" these sh*t knockers are eh? Besides,
> Saddam, don't avoid the truth bitch, you know that the US/UK are going
> after YOU and NOT the Iraqi people.

Thank you for making my point for me. He knows they're coming irrespective of protests.

> Here's to a quick swift Saddam ass kicking by the U.S. and U.K. forces out
> there protecting the world from nuclear, chemical and biological weapons
> proliferation!

And then, I hope you will be as eagerly moving on to announce your plans vis a vis Pakistan....

>>>Saddam, being the man he is undoubtedly knows that all the anti-war sentiment in the world is not going to save him, given the reality of the pending invasion.

Back
Top Bottom