Question for Mr Improper

B

Benton

Will your ladies be working at the Morrissey Convention?

Any discount for Moz-Solo regulars?

> Will your ladies be working at the Morrissey Convention?

> Any discount for Moz-Solo regulars?
Guaranteed 'ol Propey will be working the room. Looking for possible ways to pack his pooper!

Absolutley!!!! thats one of my biggest money makers ever!! maybe I'll give you a discount if you bring me a heaping bowl of yoshinoya,everyones favorite wonder soup!! and of course,it's morrissey's soup of choice!!! As for me,i will be there with my love who are YOU,and no,by no means,do you get a discount for looking at her. She cannot help the fact that she is so damn gorgeous and that she wears thongs for me. I cant help the fact that she's with me,she knows who the baddest PIMP of the nation is,me of course. But,hey,look for my women at the convention,they'll be all over the place.

Bring some yoshinoya and a lot of loot.

guaranteed you're an ass clown!!!! showing everyone,just how big of a shit stain you can be. I dont do guys,which you still,by now,have not understood. I do do your mom however,which i thought was kinda stupid. for one,she kept spitting when she was supposed to swallow(not good,Mr.Improper only likes women who swallow),second,she had this funky odor coming from her pits,#3 she didnt shave those pits,so it was like having sex with a hewbacca I guess???,#4 she would not shut the f*** up. Even when i threatened to bash her f***in head in with a steel chair,she just would not shut the f*** up!!! major turnoff.