f*** Mike Joyce/Andy Rourke/ his whore girlfriend......

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of all others
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of all others

and anyone else who dont like morrissey and is jealous of the baddest mofo on the planet,go f*** yourselves. You're not cool enough to like morrissey. However,you are "cool" enough to get your f***in skulls bashed in by me. Now then, as for rourkes whore girlfriend,i think she needs to worry less about morrissey and his career and more about her spreading her legs to everyone in her city(she has to to pay the bills in the family) and more about finding a real man and dumping the worst bass player ever.

Rourke is worse than a pile of shit coming out of a donkeys ass. He was lucky he rode the smiths bus for 4-5. I wouldv'e thrown him off the bus a long time ago,f***in leetch.

Joyce??? anyone with 2 first names is a f***in jackmutt of the first degree. he looks like he might be into pedophilia?? we'll have to wait and see. Joyce,do the world a favor???? stop kidding yourself!!!! you are not,nor ever will be a musician!!! it's nice that you played make believe for 4-5,now it's time to put the sticks down and let a real man take over. Just like the way i took over in bed with your woman andy. Know your roll. I am the PIMP.

Back
Top Bottom