Why are people saying Andy Rourke is running around with women half his age? this isn't true is it?

A

Andy I.

I am not nieve I know Andy is a bit of a womanizer and a player and he likes partying. But he does have a long term girl friend called Heather, and yes she is younger than him but she can't be half his age? Andy is 39 years old I am not good at Maths but what is half of 39?

Re: Why are people saying Andy Rourke is running around with women half his age? this isn't true is

19 .5,maybe he`s hooked up with the delightful miss pillow?

Re: Why are people saying Andy Rourke is running around with women half his age? this isn't true is

how dare you. pillow has better taste than that!

mmm well she is the right age,a babe,and is looking for a bass player?in dublins fair city where pillow looks so pretty,along came a man named andrew orourke..............

Re: Heather is not 19 years old.

Yes the blonde, good-looking Heather Street is younger than Andy Rourke but I am not sure how much younger.

Re: Heather is not 19 years old.

but pillow is................

i have an idea andy: why don't you go register the web domain www.andyrourke-solo.com...

and take all this information there? granted, the site will be pretty empty, but at least then we here at moz-solo won't have to suffer.

Re: What is Pillow's real name?

who knows,maybe they are one of the same?

Re: I did but I am banned from the site.

This is the oly site I can go on now. Sorry to the Morrissey fans.

re pillow

small blonde deep eyes,eccentic ,great dancer,great style,decent pair of bertie bassets.in short a babe,mmm no shes english but lives in dublin..........

Re: I don't know what eccentic and bertie bassets are?

mm berit e bassista are a pair of items generally founf on females chests than people like to lick.eccentric is someone who is,shall we say not your average person.............

Re: I don't know what eccentic and bertie bassets are?

mmm you left out an r.as shaun would say she sounds good to me..........

Does age really matter? Is it an issue?

Isnt it all about how much you love, care and respect each other?!

Back
Top Bottom