Sweet and Tender Hooligans

M

Mozluvr

So kids, here's the deal:

While recently having information requested of me about those darlings, The Sweet and Tender Hooligans, I was stumped on a few bits of info I thought youse could assist me with...

Do they have a website? When did they form? When are thier future gigs? Is there a special place (if there's no website) I could find info like this?...

Oh, and I forgot Jose's address from the last time I saw him post a message, so if someone could send it to me, I'd be forever in your debt-or maybe just really appreciate it...

Well that's all, so ttfn...

Mozluvr
[email protected]

My page-the house of mog

> So kids, here's the deal:¿ While recently having information requested of me about those¿ darlings, The Sweet and Tender Hooligans, I was stumped on a few¿ bits of info I thought youse could assist me with...¿ Do they have a website? When did they form? When are thier¿ future gigs? Is there a special place (if there's no website) I¿ could find info like this?...¿ Oh, and I forgot Jose's address from the last time I saw him¿ post a message, so if someone could send it to me, I'd be¿ forever in your debt-or maybe just really appreciate it...¿ Well that's all, so ttfn...¿ Mozluvr¿ [email protected]

I love SATH! I don't think they have a website, but Jose is on this webpage all the time.
I will send you the email addresses and phone numbers I have. Their next gig is September 24th in San Gabriel, I think. It's 18 and over so everyone should go!

Back
Top Bottom