When is Moz on 'Stars in their Eyes?'

R

Rick & Bruce

Some weeks back we were treated to the tantalising news that comedian Harry Hill had been recorded 'doing' Morrissey on a new edition of celebrity 'Stars in their Eyes'.

Last week we had a repeat of last year's celebrity Stars in their Eyes. Does it therefore follow that Harry Will be on telly at 8pm THIS Wednesday???

Consumer Monkey help us please!!

I think its the Xmas special, so possibly towards the end of December. ( I'm going to record it and watch it as a way of celebrating the new millenium! )
Just out of interest how do you two chaps write your posts - do you take in turns with one word each?¿ Some weeks back we were treated to the tantalising news that¿ comedian Harry Hill had been recorded 'doing' Morrissey on a new¿ edition of celebrity 'Stars in their Eyes'.¿ Last week we had a repeat of last year's celebrity Stars in¿ their Eyes. Does it therefore follow that Harry Will be on telly¿ at 8pm THIS Wednesday???¿ Consumer Monkey help us please!!

A song in which the ambitions of the young protagonist are thwarted by the jealous actions of his best friend ( 700Kb mp3 ) - ( unfortunately this link doesn't work because the address has passed through some sort of censorship filter - this filter will protect you and your family from most of the worlds evils and prevent you from turning into ravening monsters - we should thank all those people involved in censorship for keeping us happy and sane )
cleostill10.jpg

No, I ask my wife and she writes it for me¿ I think its the Xmas special, so possibly towards the end of¿ December. ( I'm going to record it and watch it as a way of¿ celebrating the new millenium! )¿ Just out of interest how do you two chaps write your posts - do¿ you take in turns with one word each?

Didn't Bruce seem whiny? And that hair!

Back
Top Bottom