I finally got my hands on a picture of that f*** Improper! This boy calls himself beautiful?

• Thread starter Insecure Children
  • Start date
I

Insecure Children

This is an actual picture of this f***. His alter ego "Who Are You???" sent this to me today.

pic96726.jpg

Re: WOW! That's exactly how I pictured him, I must be psychic.

> This is an actual picture of this f***. His alter ego "Who Are
> You???" sent this to me today.

Is this for Real?
Excellent.
Ruffian

That guy doesn't like Morrissey, its a pic of crackhead Bob

> Is this for Real?
> Excellent.
> Ruffian
and Crackhead Bob only knows "running with the devil" by Van Halen, and I don't think Proper is a Flyers fan.

Re: That picture should have come with a warning attached!

I think my corneas just disintegrated

Actually,thats a picture of your dad. so I can understand why you're trying to pawn it off as me. Seriously though,I am the PIMP and everyone else wants to be like me. Can I help it that all your moms want to be with a real Man?? why else do they bang me and not your dads??? Im the PIMP.

Re: That guy doesn't like Morrissey, its a pic of crackhead Bob

Im not.the flyers blow dog. The wings baby,it's all about the red wings,the best team in hockey. Say otherwise??? no problem...how many stanley cups have they won in the past 5 years??? 3??? I thought so...more than any other team. Crackhead bob??? that guys not getting laid. Hell,he wishes he were the PIMP,he'd be getting laid all the time.

> Im not.the flyers blow dog. The wings baby,it's all about the red
> wings,the best team in hockey. Say otherwise??? no problem...how many
> stanley cups have they won in the past 5 years??? 3??? I thought so...more
> than any other team. Crackhead bob??? that guys not getting laid. Hell,he
> wishes he were the PIMP,he'd be getting laid all the time.
Proper, I hope you will still love me BUT The Devils are the best team in Hockey. Its all about the DEVILS:
DEVILS 33 12 3 4 Points 73
Detroit27 15 9 2 Points 65
I happen to know for a fact the guy in the pic isn't you. I've seen that guy drive up the turnpike in his torino to the continental Arean from South Philly when the Flyers come to town.

Of course I still love you...but facts dont lie...the wongs have won the cup in 3 of the past 6 seasons...... Thats the baddest team in the league now... Steve yzerman for president. I know that aint me...that mutha f***a aint getting laid Like i am..BYW,I told you what i wanted to do to you on your towel. I'll make you fall for me,not that you already havent. My girl who are YOU??? is willing to share me,not too much,but she's willing to share me. Did i tell you all how fine my girl looks in a thong???? Oh my gawd!!!!! they invented the thong for her. I love the way it looks on her ass.

> Of course I still love you...but facts dont lie...the wongs have won the
> cup in 3 of the past 6 seasons...... Thats the baddest team in the league
> now... Steve yzerman for president. I know that aint me...that mutha f***a
> aint getting laid Like i am..BYW,I told you what i wanted to do to you on
> your towel. I'll make you fall for me,not that you already havent. My girl
> who are YOU??? is willing to share me,not too much,but she's willing to
> share me. Did i tell you all how fine my girl looks in a thong???? Oh my
> gawd!!!!! they invented the thong for her. I love the way it looks on her
> ass.
PROPER, the pressure! Your girlfriend sounds so wonderful im afraid I would lose in comparison. That is very kind of her to be willing to share you.
Now on to the Red Wings. What will happen to us if its a Devils/Red Wings Stanley Cup? I hope you won't be too upset when my guys Madden and Niedermayer are drinking out of the cup.

Back
Top Bottom