A DESPERATE PLEA TO ANYONE BUYING SANTA BARBARA TIX

M

maribelle

i am so desperate. i was supposed to buy tickets this morning and the money i was supposed to get, well, wasn't available (dear lord). if anyone reads this and happens to buy two extra tickets, i will gladly buy them off you!!!! (i would have to wait until my financial aid kicks in so i can take money out of it, but i would still buy them)

from one moz fan to another, please!!!

Now, Today, Tomorrow and Always
mozlyingdowncolor.jpg

> i am so desperate. i was supposed to buy tickets this morning¿ and the money i was supposed to get, well, wasn't available¿ (dear lord). if anyone reads this and happens to buy two extra¿ tickets, i will gladly buy them off you!!!! (i would have to¿ wait until my financial aid kicks in so i can take money out of¿ it, but i would still buy them)¿ from one moz fan to another, please!!!

you'll be happy to learn that about half the seats are still not sold out and if you research well (hint: Ticketmaster Online) you may even get good seats... :)

Auricular

Hey Maribelle,

Sorry to hear about the problem you encoutered getting tickets. Like Serg said, only about half were sold. So not to worry. I was wondering if you go to UCR? I noticed that you are form Riverside, that's why I asked. Anyway, I'll see you in SB...even though I don't know what you look like.

-Brandon

why, yes i do go to ucr...do you? by the way, why are half the tickets still available? i was so certain the tickets would sell out quickly. is anyone else wondering the same? particularly since it's santa barbara, so close to LA...¿ Hey Maribelle,¿ Sorry to hear about the problem you encoutered getting tickets.¿ Like Serg said, only about half were sold. So not to worry. I¿ was wondering if you go to UCR? I noticed that you are form¿ Riverside, that's why I asked. Anyway, I'll see you in SB...even¿ though I don't know what you look like.¿ -Brandon

Now, Today, Tomorrow and Always
mozstomach.gif

> why, yes i do go to ucr...do you? by the way, why are half the¿ tickets still available? i was so certain the tickets would sell¿ out quickly. is anyone else wondering the same? particularly¿ since it's santa barbara, so close to LA...

Hey Maribelle,

Not sure why so little tickets were sold. Were you able to get some? Yep, I go to UCR. Forth year Psyc/Soc major. How about you?

-Brandon

> Hey Maribelle,¿ Not sure why so little tickets were sold. Were you able to get¿ some? Yep, I go to UCR. Forth year Psyc/Soc major. How about¿ you?¿ -Brandon

Do I see a budding romance here??? How cute.

> Do I see a budding romance here??? How cute.

are you being sarcastic? :)

Back
Top Bottom