WHAT PART OF THE WORLD ARE YOU FROM

will you never tire of pretending to be me?

oh well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Moz Angeles!!!

originally from Seattle, WA

you all know where I'm from.....wrexham lager, wrexham lager, feed me now and evermore....

Re: Olathe, Kansas, Peoria, IL

What's up Leafs? It's jenny from the Chicago show last week. I'm 'hairdresser on fire' I know, most people probably think I'm a gay male hairddresser, but it was the first thing that came to my mind. Thanks for the email the other day. It was cool to meet you.

Anyway, I unfortunately reside in Peoria, (hey, it's not too far from Chicago) IL right now.
(but I did live in San Francisco for 3 years recently, so I'm not totally country)

Re: Olathe, Kansas, Peoria, IL

Hey, thanks for your reply. I found out you were hairdresser on fire when you posted to VivaHate98. I e-mailed him too and still have not seen a reply either, so don't feel so bad. Yeah it was cool to meet you too. I don't know too many Morrissey/Smiths fans, so it is always a bonus to meet one. I can't wait to see the picture of you and Johnny. I didn't think to bring a camera so I didn't get one. Anyway, my friend Chad and I are going to Denver tomorrow to hang out with some friends and see a hockey game. I bought the Healers album on Tuesday. I like the sound of it better than at the concert. The concert was great, but I think the sound system could have used some work. Well, take care and I will keep in touch.

Jason

Back
Top Bottom