Why mindy is a fat smelly bitch

• Thread starter Mr.Improper Pimp to the stars
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper Pimp to the stars

because even she admits shes a fat slob who is just plain fat and couldnt keep her mouth off the food when she was younger. stay off the junk food fatty

Re: Not fat, really.

I don’t think she's overweight, by the pictures I’ve saw. She's healthy for a girl of her age. Girls of her age are able to do everything just to get the shape of a model of fashion magazines, and they unfortunatelly lose body and mental health during this process. They are weird, aparently ill, weak, anemic, but never stop to get drugs, anfetamines, unecessary diets, etc.

In the past centuries, strong women were more appreciated. They were in home full time, fixing things to their husbands, kids. In the beginning of the last century they started to work, and demanded their rights as human beings. Surely their bodies changed as the result of this modern life. They wanted the same rights as men had: jobs, fun, sex, freedom, etc.

The model of beauty changed. However, nowadays, the cult for very skinny women is an abuse, and very dangerous for young insecure girls. They could vomit all day long to keep their looks.

Women shouldn’t be ashamed of their natural beauty, it’s a matter of hormone. Who wants a skinny girl who looks like a corpse anyway?
Once I saw pictures of famous hollywood stars without make up and I almost fainted!!! They are humans, they are regular creatures, not perfect supreme divas. I’m trying to say that all the glamorous faces and bodies in tv, movies, pictures are fake. How about Marilyn Monroe? She was fatty, and she was gorgeous.

Now one of the fav subjects is to make jokes on Morrissey’s shape, but let’s be reasonable, he’s strong, mature, healthy. Can you picture a very skinny 43 years old Morrissey? “ugh”.
Of course that obesity is a serious problem that we still need to endure (there’s a big difference between fatty and obese), but how can we fight and teach the right diet to our kids, when we have the food industry ardently selling their products everywhere you go? Americans are the first in the list of obesity, but the rest of the planet also suffers with that. This is our gain for eating every trash they show on tv.

pic96553.jpg

If you dont like it, dont buy it.

It's called "choice" and "personal responsibility"

thanks, callas, but i am overweight. i'm not like super fat, but i'm bigger than i should be. i appreciate your support, and you're right on with the points you make about body image throughout history.

Overweight is not "fat." The original poster was just being a dumb c***, so ignore that bullshit. She, he or it (or "shit" for short) probably sat at the back of the class playing with its acne while the other kids threw food at it, and therefore vowed to spend the rest of its life getting sad revenge inbetween bouts of wanking in its bedroom. Seriously, ignore such people.

thanks -- i know mr. improper is an asshole who knows nothing. but i am fat. i'd prefer not to be delusional about it.

Mindy, why do you always tell people that you are fat, dont you see that it only leads to problems. I mean if someone asks, fair enough but it's almost like you feel the urge to tell everyone to preempt some later embarrassment in the case it may come out some day.

i got harassed on this board a lot for being fat before i even opened my trap. mr. improper just randomly decided i was fat one day and started insulting me left and right, so i figured i may as well cop to it since i was getting harassed anyway.

maybe you should be asking why mr. improper feels the need to post stuff about me randomly all the freaking time, instead of asking why i reply with "yeah, i'm fat. so what?"

Maybe Mr.Improper is Marty, Marty always liked Morrissey after all he posted a Morrissey picture claiming that's his own picture so there's a chance he may post on here.

More likely though it could be someone who you recently met in a desert town?

michel, why must you follow me to every messageboard?

please go back to your old ones and i will be sure not to neglect you in the future.

say hi to rachel for me.

Back
Top Bottom