i was looking at the bodybuilder pics on the main page and...

M

Mindy

i was thinking, wow, those buff dudes so far from my ideal mate it's not even funny!

so i thought it might be fun to hear what you all look for in a guy or a girl. and no fair saying morrissey -- although you can certainly touch upon his various physical and personality traits.

who wants to start?

> i was thinking, wow, those buff dudes so far from my ideal mate it's not
> even funny!

> so i thought it might be fun to hear what you all look for in a guy or a
> girl. and no fair saying morrissey -- although you can certainly touch
> upon his various physical and personality traits.

> who wants to start?

I was once accused of looking a dead ringer for David Byrne when he was in Talking Heads. I had never been told that before but then everyone started nodding in agreement

To this day i am not sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing.....nowadays...I look like Albert Steptoe

that's special, but i was asking what everybody looks for -- not what you look like.

> that's special, but i was asking what everybody looks for -- not what you
> look like.

Oh right Mindy. I was trying to work and read your post at the same time.

Well I did look for ...when I was looking all those years ago...was someone with dark brooding looks (a la P.J Harvey),someone funny and someone a bit odd!!

I kind of go for he outsider look like Winona Ryder in the bettle juice days or more likely the beautiful girl on the "everyday is like Sunday" Florence Henderson I guess is her name... I will too wear a Tshirt with her photo!

Back
Top Bottom