CAST your ballots: Ban Johnny Marr talk at the Morrissey-SOLO website?

S

Stop the insanity!

He's completely irrelevant to Morrissey-SOLO. (solo being the keyword)

No. Otherwise you'll have to ban all non-Moz posts

Re: No. This is just about the Johnny Marr posts. His name taints this sacred ground.

rename the website to crankypants-solo

yes, fellow citizens, join together to ban fun, imagination, and a breath of fresh air.

let our subjects of discussion and responses only be the following:

morrissey's record deal should the unexpected day also arrive when Zebras evolve in a freak act of darwinism and they are able to build and shop at their own chain of discount stores. (wah! can't we make the record companies do something?)

morrissey's tour in february on the American East Coast...no scratch that...summer festivals in England. (wah! when will he come to my city?)

Viva Hate
Kill Uncle
Your Arsenal
Southpaw Grammar
(i'm tired of hearing them and want a new album!)

is morrissey gay? (f*** off, its none of your business!)

where does morrissey live? (go away you stalker and leave the man alone!)

isn't morrissey hot? (how can you reduce the most intelligent artist of our time to the status of Justin Timberlake?)

Mad Magazine said that morrissey was signed with sanctuary! (gee, i hope it's true because Mad Magazine is a respected publication and have generally been a reliable source in the past) (**rebuttal from Boz** Dear God, when will you people understand, he's not a magic man?) (fan response: wah! you mean its really not true this time? But Mad Magazine is so revered!)

Sanctuary has a reference to morrissey on their website! (yay it means the rumors are true!)

There! i've done all the discussion for you! there's nothing left to talk about, so its time for you to sell your computer!

So, does this mean we can't discuss The Smiths either? Yeah. Good plan. *yawn*

people who come here are from three camps: the smiths fans, the moz fans, and fans of both. i'd say most people here are fans of both. plus, we talk about politics and all manner of crap, so talking about johnny marr is fine in my book. at least there's a moz connection. if you don't like it, don't read posts about him.

Re: rename the website to crankypants-solo

suzanne: the best and the brightest in the field of sarcasm. that was fab!

Re: CAST your ballots: Ban insecure morons like "Stop the insanity!"

JohnnyMarrJohnnyMarrJohnnyMarrJohnnyMarrJohnnyMarrJohnnyMarrJohnnyMarrJohnnyMarrJohnnyMarrJohnnyMarr

> He's completely irrelevant to Morrissey-SOLO. (solo being the keyword)

Irrelevant???

Oh no? he only 1/2 the reason morrissey 'will go down in musical history'
Without Johnny Marr there would be no Morrissey-solo.com

you'll probably get flamed for your post, but you are pretty much correct.

personally, i think moz needed someone like johnny to awaken and refresh his hibernating ambition.

> He's completely irrelevant to Morrissey-SOLO. (solo being the keyword)

I'm no fan of wee marrsy, but if they want to talk about him, I don't think they should be banned from doing so.
God knows, there's a load of moronic stuff here that goes unhindered.

> I'm no fan of wee marrsy, but if they want to talk about him, I don't
> think they should be banned from doing so.
> God knows, there's a load of moronic stuff here that goes unhindered.

I'm actually amazed at how we really have so little to talk about in the way of Moz/Smiths yet this site is SO consistently active. Not too many other 'has been' artists can claim that about their fan site.

Back
Top Bottom